LONDON, December 12, 2011 - A major multi-channel advertising campaign is being launched by the UK's leading jobs site, reed.co.uk.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - An all-new version of leading job site, reed.co.uk, has been unveiled The next generation site has been re-developed from the ground up and includes a range of new features and a completely new design.
LONDON, October 24, 2011 - University leavers polled by reed.co.uk place importance on the role of hands-on experience in education A survey by jobs site reed.co.uk, which advertises graduate jobs, as well as training courses and placements, has found that nearly three quarters of university leavers found that work experience was invaluable to a university degree.
LONDON, October 11, 2011 - Leading UK job site, reed.co.uk, has launched a new online marketplace to connect employers with specialist recruitment agencies to fill their vacancies.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - Survey by reed.co.uk reveals engineering graduates find their degree courses little help in gaining employment, whilst health and medicine students graduate with the most useful qualifications.
- Job Opportunities Slip Back, but Stay up 16 Percent Year on Year - Reed Job Index Down 1 Point to 121
- New Accountancy Jobs up 5%, Bucking Flat Trend Elsewhere
- reed.co.uk - Job Demand Slips Back in July While Salaries Edge Up
- reed.co.uk Launches 50k+ Site
- Job Opportunities Down, but up 22 Percent Year on Year
- reed.co.uk has Been Named as 'Experian Hitwise Number 1 Award Winner', After Ranking top for Visits to UK Job Sites in 2010
- Over Half of UK Workers Turned Off by Flirting at Work
- Over 40% of UK Workers Relish the Prospect of Getting up on a Monday, According to new Research by Job Site, reed.co.uk.
- reed.co.uk Launches Second Annual Short Film Competition