REHOVOT, Israel, December 13, 2011 - Fishman can now better predict development cycles and shorten development times, without compromising design quality Viewvideo Fishman Acoustic Amplification works with the world's top instrument builders, artists and retailers.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 10, 2011 - Objet to Introduce Speaker Session by Don Albensi of Albensi Labs on November 18th Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, will demonstrate the benefits of adding 3D printing to the digital dental and orthodontic workflow, at 8th International DLOAC CAD\CAM Symposium and Expo 2011, to be held in Pasadena, CA, on November 18-19, 2011.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 9, 2011 - Complete 3D printed dashboard demonstrates functional product realism Happy hour at 6pm, Tuesday 29th November Hall 11, stand D90 Following a year packed full of new 3D printing product and material launches, Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, will showcase some of the real-life applications made possible with its technology at EuroMold 2011.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 7, 2011 - Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has announced key appointments to its Emerging Markets division, bringing on board a new general manager and new regional managers for Central America, South America and Africa.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 3, 2011 - Customer Satisfaction Increases Year Over Year; Last Year, 75.6% Gave Objet Highest Marks in Overall Satisfaction Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has launched its annual customer survey for 2011.
- D-Pharm Announces Expected Date of Interim Report for the DP-b99 Acute Ischemic Stroke Study, MACSI
- Guide3D Labs to Offer Implant Surgical Guides Printed with Objet New Bio-Compatible Transparent Dental Material
- Objet Showcases New Dental Material for Implant Surgical Guides at International Expodental Rome 2011
- Trek Bicycles Uses Objet Connex 3D Printer with ABS-like Material to Test Bike Parts in Real Time!
- Albensi Labs Turnaround Time on Dental Restorations Drops from Seven Days to Just Two Days Using Objet 3D Printing
- Objet Launches New Bio-Compatible 3D Printing Material for Medical and Dental Solutions
- KFDA Grants IND Approval for Phase III MACSI Study of DP-b99 in Korea
- Objet’s 3D Printed Folding Stool as Tough as ABS-Grade Engineering Plastics
- Sapiens, IDIT and FIS Sign Definitive Agreement to Merge; Merged Company to Become a Major Global Insurance Solutions Provider
- D-Pharm Receives Nod From DSMB to Continue the DP-b99 MACSI Phase III Study in Stroke Patients
- Objet Continues to Revolutionize Rapid Prototyping; Reveals Newest Multi-Material 3D Printer, the Compact Objet260 Connex
- DP-b99 Phase III MACSI Study Protocol Published in International Journal of Stroke
- D-Pharm Signs Deal With Jiangsu NHWA Pharmaceutical for Development and Commercialization of DP-VPA in China
- Now Available: ABS-like Material for Simulating Engineering Plastics, Clear Transparent Material and Rigid White Material for All-round Application use
- Laserdenta Enhances Compatibility With Objet's 3D Printing Systems to Provide Unmatched Precision for Stone Model Fabrication
- Stand E-079, Hall 3.2
- Product Showcase - New Low-cost Objet24 and Objet30 desktop 3D Printers;
- Tri-Tech Engineering to Distribute Objet Desktop 3D Printers in the UK
- D-Pharm Ltd Appoints CRO for Clinical Development of DP-b99 in China
- Objet to Grow South African Market With DemaPlasTech as Distribution Partner
- COMHER SL Signs a Distribution Partnership With Objet Geometries in Spain
- Rosilio Machines Outils Signs a Distribution Partnership with Objet Geometries in France
- The New Partnership With Javelin, a Leading SolidWorks Value-Added Reseller, Strengthens Objet's Reach in Canadian Market
- Objet Geometries Gains ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices Certification
- First Affordable High Quality, High Definition 3D Printer now Also Available to the Price-Sensitive Buyer
- D-Pharm Receives Top-line Results From Cardiac Safety Study With DP-b99
- CNBC European Business Magazine Names Objet Among Europe's 25 Most Creative Companies
- Objet and 3Shape Join Forces to Offer Dental Labs a Seamless CAD/CAM Design-to-Production Solution
- D-Pharm Receives Agreement Letter on Special Protocol Assessment for DP-b99 Study - a Pivotal Phase III Trial in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients
- D-Pharm (TASE: DPRM) Announces Enrollment of First Patient in DP-b99 Phase III Efficacy Study, MACSI
- Objet Geometries Ltd. Recognized by Material ConneXion for Extraordinary Technological Achievement, Excellence in the Field of Materials Innovation
- Live Customer Presentations and Latest Systems on Display at HALL 11, STAND C-92
- D-Pharm Enters Into Collaboration With Wanbang Biopharmaceuticals to Increase the Potential Market for its Stroke Drug-Candidate DP-b99
- Objet Releases 18 New Digital Materials for the Connex Family
- Objet Expands Family of Rubber-Like Model Materials With TangoBlackPlus