ROCHESTER, New York, September 23, 2011 - Peter ValentiIIIAssumes Responsibility for North America Vision Care Steven Robins to Lead Global Vision Care Marketing Bausch + Lomb, the global eye health company, has named Sheila Hopkins Global President of the company's Vision Care business, and two of the company's senior executives - Peter Valenti III and Steven Robins - have assumed new roles within the organization.
ROCHESTER, Minnesota, August 10, 2011 - - Essam and Dalal Obaid Center for Reconstructive Transplant Surgery has been named to honor benefactor's parents Mayo Clinic announced today a $10 million gift from Tarek Obaid to support reconstructive transplantation at Mayo Clinic.
ROCHESTER, New York, August 2, 2011 - Arista Power, Inc.
ROCHESTER, New York, May 26, 2011 - - Tier 1 Carrier Leverages Scalable IP-Based System as Bridge to LTE PT (NASDAQ: PTIX), the leading global supplier of advanced network communications solutions formerly known as Performance Technologies, today announced it has been awarded a multimillion dollar order to provide the signalling core solution for Globacom, one of Africa's fastest growing mobile telecommunications companies.
ROCHESTER, New York, March 22, 2011 - Pictometry International Corp.
- PT Debuts Highest Capacity SEGway(TM) X401e Signalling Solution for Large Carriers Worldwide
- Partnership solidifies market-leading suite of signaling solutions
- Vaccinex, Inc. Initiates Clinical Trial of Novel Therapeutic Antibody in Cancer Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Join Interactive Panel Discussions Led by Industry Experts on Retail Innovation, Social Media and the Future of Photography
- Highly Reliable and Flexible Architecture Primes Carrier for Upcoming Regulatory Requirements
- Silicon Prairie firm adds to technology presence
- Performance Technologies Debuts NGN Xpress(TM) Product Line
- Comfone Expands International Connectivity with Performance Technologies' SEGway(TM) Signalling Solution
- TynTec Expands International Mobile Messaging Network with Performance Technologies’ SEGway(TM)
- Harris Corporation Awarded US$20 Million Contract for Falcon II(R) and Falcon III(R) Tactical Radios from the Polish Ministry of National Defense