ROLLE, Switzerland, November 8, 2011 - 400 quick chargers to be given away free by Nissan Installation in high profile locations starting February 2012 Charge to 80% in 30 minutes Nissan is accelerating plans for a European-wide Quick Charge (QC) network for electric vehicles by giving 400 new quick charging stations free of charge to EV charging operators.
ROLLE, Switzerland, October 13, 2011 - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
ROLLE, Switzerland, October 13, 2011 - - World's best* power density realizes more than 50% size reduction - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
ROLLE, Switzerland, October 13, 2011 - Works of six finalists from 'Inspired Performance' theme to make international debut.
ROLLE, Switzerland, October 12, 2011 - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Nissan Achieves Highest Ever Market Share in Europe
- Nissan Announces the Juke-R - The Ultimate Compact Crossover
- PetroChina and INEOS Complete Transaction to form Trading and Refining Joint Ventures Related to the Refining Operations in Grangemouth (Scotland) and Lavra (France)
- CareFusion Hosts Symposium to Address Global Issues of Health Care-Associated Infections
- Infiniti Appoints World-Class Jury to Shortlist First Finalists in Digital Art Competition
- Nissan LEAF Earns top Safety Rating From Euro NCAP
- Concept to be Unveiled at Geneva Motor Show 2011
- Nissan Achieves Highest Market Share in Europe for 15 Years
- Honeywell Transportation Systems CEO Named Top Supplier Division CEO
- ADM Chairman, CEO Serves as Co-chair of World Economic Forum Annual Meeting, Highlighting the Role of Agricultural Investment in Global Economic Recovery
- ADM Acquires Czech Oilseed Plant
- ADM to Present at Deutsche Bank - Global Consumer & Food Retail Conference
- ADM Completes Acquisition of German Chocolate Manufacturer