STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
PLOIESTI, Romania, October 19, 2011 - New Hot Press Technology Investment To Deliver Innovative and Competitive Brake Pads Honeywell (NYSE:HON) announced today that it is considering a new automotive brake pad manufacturing facility near Ploiesti, Romania.
RALEIGH, North Carolina, August 22, 2011 - - Coverage Area Includes theRepublicofMoldova PRA, a leading Clinical Research Organization, recently opened a new office in Bucharest, Romania to further strengthen our coverage of the Balkan region's burgeoning markets.
MOMENCE, Illinois, August 10, 2011 - FutureCeuticals, Inc.
NOVI, Michigan, August 10, 2011 - Cooper Standard today announced plans to establish a new manufacturing facility in Craiova, Romania further expanding its global automotive body sealing and fluid handling businesses.
- The GADA Group Ltd. ("GADA") Welcomes its new Shareholder, RBS Equity Finance ("RBEF")
- 7" Android Tablet Available in Four Markets on Launch, Broadening Choice in a Popular Product Category
- The First Year of the New Ukrainian President is a Success - President of the Project for Transitional Democracies
- Hunt Oil Company of Romania Opens Office in Bucharest
- Edenred: Acquisition of Romania's Fourth-Largest Provider of Meal and Gift Vouchers
- Moldova's National Telecommunications Operator Chooses AXIGEN as Basis for new Email Service
- Moldova's National Telecommunications OperatorChooses AXIGEN as Basis for new Email Service
- Builds New Points of Presence in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia
- AXIGEN Releases Version 7.5 with Top Level Security and Performance
- Lufkin Industries Announces Construction of New Manufacturing Facility in Romania
- Lack of Transparency Impedes Romanian Wind Energy Development, but Future Looks Promising
- Drivers can now travel the entire road network using navigation systems
- AXIGEN Unveils New 7.4 Version and Licensing Model With Free Email Users
- Timken Named on Ethisphere Institute's List of the World's 100 Most Ethical Companies
- Successful Implementation at Romanian Nuclear Operator Consolidates Ventyx Position As Leader in Central and Eastern European Energy Generation Market
- Sheet Music Plus experienced more than 38 percent 4th quarter increase in sales in Portugal as consumers shop abroad for sheet music
- AXIGEN Releases Version 7.3 With Increased Security and Manageability
- etravel Insurance Advise Festival Goers to Book Early for Foreign Festivals in 2010
- Official Opening of Plexus Oradea
- Blancco’s Eastern Europe Expansion Addresses Growing Demand for Data Erasure and IT Asset Management
- Expert Petroleum Announces Growth Capital Investment from Lime Rock Partners
- The World’s Most Prosperous Nations are in Europe, Finds Legatum Prosperity Index; Finland is Top; The United Kingdom Ranks 12th, Ahead of Germany (14th) and France (17th)
- Dutch Bring Drinking Water Solutions to Romania
- Volas Entertainment Launches AccuWeather.com and eBuddy Services With Leading Operator in Romania
- “Strigoi” to Hold World Premiere at Toronto’s After Dark Festival
- Perot Systems Awarded Three Year IT Services Contract Extension With Hutchison Whampoa
- Nord Stream and EU Energy Commissioner Reaffirm Importance of New Gas Supply Routes
- CGS Named a Company on the Move in Worldwide Contact Center Services for 2009
- Grid Development Essential for Romanian Wind Industry’s Growth