SAN DIEGO, California, December 13, 2011 - -- Breadth of Pharmacokinetic Data Points to Tunable Half-life for Platform -- Pieris AG presented novel preclinical in vitro and in vivo data for its PRS-080 Anticalin hepcidin antagonist in an oral presentation at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, the company announced today.
SAN DIEGO, November 18, 2011 - Memjet, the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability, today announced it has been awarded the prestigious 2011 "Best of What's New" Award in the Computing category by Popular Science magazine.
SAN DIEGO, November 2, 2011 - Fiscal 2011 Revenues $15 Billion GAAP EPS $2.52, Non-GAAP EPS $3.20 - Record Fiscal 2011 Results - Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), a leading developer and innovator of advanced wireless technologies, products and services, today announced results for the fourth fiscal quarter and year ended September 25, 2011.
SAN DIEGO, October 10, 2011 - - The Number of Mobile Connected Devices Is Expected to Increase by 100 Per Cent to Nearly 12 Billion by 2020; Cross-Industry Collaboration Essential to Deliver the Connected Life The GSMA with the support of AT&T, Deutsche Bank, KT, Telenor Connexion and Vodafone, and in partnership with Machina Research, today released research that outlines the market opportunity and revenue potential for connected devices.
SAN DIEGO, September 12, 2011 - - Digital issue looks inside the minds, lives & hearts of responders to 9-11-01 The Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS) today announces the publication of a special 150-page four-volume digital issue featuring first-person accounts of responders who were thrust into the world spotlight the morning of September 11, 2001, when terrorists invaded their response districts - and their lives - and changed the way they, and most responders throughout the world, think, train, respond and live their lives.
- Naviscan Receives CE Mark Approval for High-Resolution Breast PET and PET-Guided Biopsy
- Panmira and FLAP LLCs Spun Out of Amira Pharmaceuticals
- MiFi 3352 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot with DLNA Capabilities Now Available Across Europe Through Four Distributors
- CORRECTION - Novatel Wireless, Inc.: MiFi 3352 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot with DLNA Capabilities Now Available Across Europe Through Four Distributors
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Confirms Natural Bluefin Tuna Spawning at its Farm in Croatia
- Qualcomm Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
- AMETEK Launches California Instruments CSW Series AC/DC Power Sources
- Novatel Wireless Supplies Its Dual-Carrier HSPA+ Ovation MC545 USB Device to DNA in Finland
- Mood Media to Provide Custom Music to Hooters
- CareFusion Signs Exclusive BlisPack(R) Distribution Agreement With Grifols to Help Improve Medication Safety in Hospitals
- AMETEK Launches RS Series AC and DC Power Sources For High Power, Flexible Control
- Accumetrics' Platelet Reactivity Test Achieves CE Marking for Identifying Patients at Greater Risk of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events
- Amira Pharmaceuticals to Present Preclinical Data on AM152 , an LPA1 Receptor Antagonist, at the Annual Meeting of the American Thoracic Society
- Pfenex Announces Strategic Collaboration With MedImmune for the Use of Pfenex Expression Technology(TM)
- PEM Now Available as Tool to Help Italian Women in the Fight against Breast Cancer
- Company Anticipates Initiating Phase 2a Studies by Early 2012
- Record Revenues $3.9 Billion
- Amira Pharmaceuticals Receives Orphan Drug Status for a Novel LPA1 Antagonist, AM152, for the Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Mpex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to be Acquired by Axcan
- AMETEK Extends Industry Leading Sorensen SG Series of High-Power DC Supplies
- Data Demonstrate Percentage of Breast Cancer Biopsies Seen Only on PEM Imaging
- Platelet Function Testing May Be Used to Aid Patient Management
- Statement From Qualcomm on Supply Chain
- Evaluation of Alternative Treatment Strategies Incorporating Platelet Function Testing Recommended
- Management of Antiplatelet Drug Therapy Important to Quality Improvement
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. Announces Purchase of Live Bluefin Tuna and Agreement to Acquire Additional Farming Capacity in Croatia
- VerifyNow System to be used in Drug Developer's Clinical Studies
- Novatel Wireless Launches Next-Generation Enfora Spider AT Intelligent Asset Management Solutions
- CCF Board of Directors 2011; a great representation of the global CDMA industry
- Revenues $3.3 Billion, EPS $0.71
- Novatel Wireless' Ovation MC545 Dual-Carrier HSPA+ USB Launched in Eight Cities in Saudi Arabia
- Premium performance wheel manufacturer's new European division, HRE GmbH, will be based in Stuttgart, Germany, and will offer the finest forged wheels in the world along with concierge-level service to enthusiasts in Europe.
- Findings Published in Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Demonstrate Potential for Amira Pharmaceuticals' LPA1 Receptor Antagonist as an Anti-Fibrotic Agent
- Potential Utility in Various Cancers
- Amira Pharmaceuticals to Present Preclinical, Clinical Data from DP2 Receptor Antagonist Program at Pacifichem 2010