MILTON KEYNES, England, September 19, 2011 - - Retail Eyes will become the Market Force European Centre of Excellence for customer intelligence solutions Retail Eyes, the UK's leading customer experience improvement agency, has been acquired by Market Force Information (Market Force), the world's leading customer intelligence solutions company.
LONDON and NEW YORK, September 19, 2011 - - Recce to Provide the Managed Service to Validate the Performance of the Bank's Trading Infrastructure Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Recce Inc., a Toronto based technology-consulting firm, has deployed Corvil's latency management system as a managed service for a tier one Canadian bank.
BERLIN, September 19, 2011 - - Data demonstrate thecobasHPV Test, with its option of individual HPV 16 and 18 genotyping, provides additional risk stratification for high risk HPV-positive women - A separate study by Dutch HPV experts validates the cobasHPV Test for use in primary screening utilizing its ability to detect 14 high risk HPV types Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) today highlighted data from a sub-analysis of the ATHENA (Addressing THE Need for Advanced HPV Diagnostics) landmark study, demonstrating that HPV DNA tests, including the Roche cobas HPV Test, could be used for the primary screening of cervical cancer.
BOULOGNE, France, September 19, 2011 - The much-anticipated ViaMichelin Mobile site, compatible with all browsers and available to download from App Store and Android Market, has been downloaded 600,000 times since going online last July.
LONDON, September 19, 2011 - Property website Rightmove reports that new sellers coming to market in September have asked 0.7% (1,596) more for their properties than last month, to leave the average asking price for a property in the UK at 233,139.
- abmpegasus Supports Crimestoppers Amidst Riots
- Mindjet Premieres Cloud-Based Collaborative Work Management
- New Consumer Research Conducted by Acision Shows a Clear Opportunity for Mobile Operators to Compete on Data Services Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Merck Serono Acquires Rights to PI-2301 Program for Multiple Sclerosis
- Milestone Capital Joins Hands with Xinhua Travel to Lead New Lifestyle in Travel
- Don't let Euphoria of New University Year Turn to Tears - Deposit Protection Chief Warns
- eMeter Urges Global Smart Grid Policy Movement
- Catching Customers With Digital
- ESC Buoyant to Tap Booming Middle East Market
- Barcode Scanning Diet App for UK Slimmers Launched by Nutracheck
- Misys Launches Flexible, Fully Automated Solution to Simplify Central Clearing
- PriceGrabber.co.uk Provides 10 Tips to Help Shoppers Save More Than 1,000 Pounds Sterling Before Christmas
- Misys Launches Clearing Framework for Misys Payment Manager
- Brits Hoard Antiques, Gold and Rare Objects as Recession Continues to Bite
- Millions of Motorists on an Expensive Road to Disqualification
- Spinifex Announces Start of Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Trial of EMA401 in Postherpetic Neuralgia
- First Universal Mobile Payments Platform Goes Live
- Hasan Abdullah Mohamed Ismaik Wins Lucrative Sponsorship Deal With Aston Martin for Professional German Football Club, TSV 1860 Mnchen
- Kx Names DEVnet, the Trading and Risk Consultancy, its Strategic Sales Partner in Continental Europe
- Toluna Awarded 27th Position in The Sunday Times Microsoft Tech Track 100 League Table as a Result of YOY Growth of 80.79%
- Tripadvisor Hits 50 Million Unique Monthly Visitors
- Misys Announces Clean Sweep of SWIFTReady 2011 Certifications
- Radius Offers Unrivalled Suite of Research Offerings
- Global Nightclub and Dance Brand Ministry of Sound Calls on Local Government Ombudsman to Investigate Actions of Southwark Council Officers
- Pace Enables First interconnected Multiroom DVR Experience
- Dawn of Golden Era for Gas Brings Energy Leaders Together to Debate EU Supply
- Dr. Nie Wentao from China has made an Academic Exchange on Diabetes in France
- Stena Line Announces Super Ships to Shape Future of NI Ferry Travel
- Ukraine can Reduce South Stream Construction Cost by 80 Percent
- ‘Interventional Cardiology Devices to be Worth $25.5bn by 2021′ Says Visiongain Report
- IBM Boosts Africa Expansion With New Angola Office
- Kenshoo and Omnicom Media Group’s Annalect Form Global Partnership
- TFI Group Releases Annual Accounts for 2010; Increase in Operating Profit 26.3 Per Cent
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- Tilburg School of Economics and Management Receives Prestigious Award for Mediasite Program