INDIANAPOLIS, September 26, 2011 - Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) announced today that the European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a positive opinion for the use of ALIMTA (pemetrexed for injection) as continuation maintenance therapy in patients with advanced nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
LONDON, September 26, 2011 - Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group ("Carlyle") announced today that it has acquired ITRS Group ("ITRS" or the "Company"), a global provider of real-time monitoring systems for the world's financial institutions, in partnership with its founders and management.
SINGAPORE, September 26, 2011 - - Amadou Diallo honored at Africa investor CEO Investment Climate Summit 2011 in association with the World Bank Group DHL's innovative investment and operational strategy across Africa has won it international recognition at the prestigious Africa investor CEO Investment Climate Summit 2011, organized by Africa investor in association with the World Bank Group.
LONDON, September 26, 2011 - The Bribery Act, which came into force in July 2011, makes "failing to prevent bribery" a criminal offence for commercial organisations.
OXFORD, England, September 26, 2011 - PharmaVentures, the experts in deals and alliances, announced todaythat Corp-METRx, the new definitive analysis on the dealmaking and financial performance of the top 12 pharmaceutical companies, is launched.
- Embrace Collaboration Best Practices to Achieve Supply Chain Excellence, Says Manthan Systems
- Top Investors Back British Manufacturing as Banks Pay the Price of the Credit Crunch
- Efficient Field Services with Viamente: Custom Communications’ Choice for Dish Network Installations
- Gocompare.com Urges Students to Study the Insurance Small Print
- UK Couple Holiday Like There’s No Recession and Save 1,000 With Stay for Free HomeExchange
- Sienna Miller Loves SKYCIG Electronic Cigarettes!
- Laurence Geller, CEO of Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Honored by British-American Business Council, Chicago
- ResMed to Launch New Generation of Humidifiers
- Crystal Lagoons to Introduce Revolutionary Concept and Technology at the World’s Biggest Real Estate Fair
- URALSIB Capital to Hold Second International Conference, ‘The Other Russian Economy’
- GSMA Study Into Africa Shows Kenyan Economy has Benefited From Removal of Mobile-Specific Taxation
- SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden’s Full Scale Tunnel Fire Tests May Aid in Addressing the Concerns of Safety in India
- TMD Friction S.A. Acquired by Tokyo Based Nisshinbo Holdings Inc.
- Average Rented Office Prices Fall in London and Across UK
- Pace Introduces Helium Software for Gateways and Smartbox Devices
- Gravity Collection, Inc. Goes Global With Multi-Platform Service
- FX Solutions Provides Free Economic Calendar
- Occlutech CEO Wins Patent Lawsuit by St Jude-AGA Medical
- ‘Global Aluminium Market Will be Worth $99.9bn in 2011,’ Says Latest visiongain Report
- Can Twitter be Used to Analyse the Financial Markets?
- Ernest Jones Launches Amanda Wakeley Bridal Collection
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market is Growing at a CAGR of 5.3% and is Expected to Reach $58,433.0 Million by 2016
- Elsevier Launches European Journal of Cancer iPad Edition
- Global Crossing Helps VK Expand Its Network
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants Presents Recovery Plan for the Greek Economy
- Guoman Hotels Celebrates London Fashion Week
- HeyStaks Launches Community-Based Search Apps for iPad and Android Tablets — Users Can Now Search Less and Find More
- The Cloud, Now Part of BSkyB, Standardizes on New Wi-Fi Gear from Ruckus Wireless for Large-Scale Hotspot Expansion
- Trading on the Decline of a Market - One Point Spreads on Major Indices
- Azure Dynamics Europe Signs Germany’s Auto-Strunk to Sales and Service Agreement
- Ruckus Wireless Voices Support for 802.11u, Completes Successful HotSpot 2.0 Interoperability Testing with Major Operator
- International Speakers and Experts to Gather at the Inaugural Tata Interactive Learning Forum in Dubai
- The Successful Opening of the 2011 Millennial Anniversary of the Tripitaka Koreana on September 23rd, 2011
- DQE to Co-produce ‘Franco and Formula Fun’ Pre-school TV Series
- GAIN Capital’s FOREX.com Launches New Version of Its FOREXTrader PRO Platform for Active Traders