PARIS, September 27, 2011 - - Five-year data from Research in Severe Asthma (RISA) Trial demonstrate maintenance ofstable lung function and absence of late clinical complications - Patients in Europe with severe asthma can now benefit from uniqueand proven non-drug therapy Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) announces positive clinical data from the Research in Severe Asthma (RISA) Trial, demonstrating the long-term safety of bronchial thermoplasty (BT) in patients treated with the Company's Alair™ Bronchial Thermoplasty System.
AMSTERDAM, September 27, 2011 - Atradius, one of the leading global credit insurers, has extended its pan-Asian partnership with Tokio Marine Asia Pte Ltd (TM Asia), following a period of sustained growth in the region, which now enables policies to be issued locally in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines by TM Asia affiliated insurance companies.
OSLO, Norway, September 27, 2011 - Strategic collaboration with Ipsen for marketing rights in Europe and the rest of the world except Nordics and the US Photocure to commercialise the product directly in the US market Photocure ASA (OSE: PHO), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on photodynamic technologies in dermatology and cancer, announces today the execution of a new commercial strategy for Hexvix, its flagship product to aid in diagnosing bladder cancer.
BIRMINGHAM, England, September 27, 2011 - CrossCountry trains has launched a mobile app that not only provides real time travel information across ALL rail networks - you can download your ticket to it too.
LONDON, September 27, 2011 - BetterQualified Applicants Don't Stand Out DuetoInadequateCVContent A white paper based on a survey conducted by TheLadders.co.uk of 134 executive level recruiters has given a clearer picture of how recruiters make their selections and what they expect to see in a CV from senior level candidates.
- Connect From Active Now Launched for the Fire and Rescue Service
- Lenient Sentences: "A Kick in the Teeth" for Defrauded Tenants and Landlords - Says Deposit Protection Chief
- On the Beach: Cyprus Holidays Book Up for the Winter Season
- Four UK Counties Spending Average of Over 2k on Engagement Rings
- DHL Launches New Ocean Freight Lanes to Africa
- New Charity to Tackle Cancer Death Rate in Developing Countries
- Sage Pay e-business Benchmark Report Reveals Phenomenal Year on Year Growth Among UK and Irish e-tailers
- Marvell Delivers New Network Connectivity Options for the Home with G.hn Chipset
- European Commission and SamKnows Launch First Pan-European Broadband Performance Study
- CNPV Announces Master Distribution Agreement for North America
- Consumers Can Avoid Daily Deal Inbox Clutter With PriceGrabber.co.uk’s New Local Deals Category
- BestAtCruises Features Princess Cruises’ Free Balcony Upgrades
- ReportsnReports - Advanced Ceramics & Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market Research
- Married Couple Releases Explicit Pair of Music Videos
- Lancope and Redstone to Host Complimentary "NetFlow for Network Visibility" Seminar with Special Guests from Cisco
- GoldenSource’s Engdahl to Discuss Integrated Data Management at EFIS and Screen Amsterdam
- Tissot Presents Tony Parker With His First Limited Edition Watch at the Par Coeur Gala in Paris
- British Gas Selects Elster for Dual Fuel Smart Metering Rollout
- COPD Patients Experienced Benefits From the First Dose When Treated With Aclidinium, as Shown in the ATTAIN Phase III Study
- New iOS-App for HiDrive Online Storage Now Available in the App Store
- Bel-Tyne and Walthambury Saved by Park Precision
- Cognizant to Strengthen Retail Industry Capabilities with Acquisition of Zaffera, a Leading SAP Retail Consulting and Solutions Firm
- House of Fraser Broadens Customer Experience Measurement with ForeSee
- An Army Against Evil: Drakensang Online and One Million Players
- Helsinn and Riemser Extend Relationship in Germany
- Bodog UK Recruit CMO From Down Under
- LTE is the Most Important Direction for the Telecoms Industry Says GSA
- ICIS PentaSul is Pleased to Introduce David Bacon as Market Analyst to Cover Sulphuric Acid Markets
- American Greetings Announces Second Quarter Earnings
- Economy Grows in European Green Capital
- FX Solutions Glossary Helps Traders Interpret Forex Market Jargon
- RIZ IT-Motion Selects Dot Hill AssuredSAN for Cloud-based Service Offering
- King.com Appoints Ex-Microsoft Executive as Chief Marketing Officer
- Yodlee Collaborates with Oracle on Demo Showing the Intersection of PFM and CRM for Financial Institutions
- City Index Expands Spread Betting Education Output