BARCELONA, Spain, September 7, 2011 - Veeva Celebrates 100th Customer Globally Veeva Systems announced today that Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd., European subsidiary of Astellas Pharma Inc., has chosen Veeva CRM as its European CRM standard for 2,000 users in more than 20 countries.
TOKYO, September 7, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on September 7 that it will enhance its Global IP Network Service by introducing cloud-based traffic analysis for distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
GENEVA, Switzerland, September 7, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that a research, license and commercialisation agreement was signed with F-Star GmbH, Vienna, Austria, for the discovery of new antibody-derived therapeutics against inflammatory disease targets, using F-Star's Modular Antibody Technology.
BIRMINGHAM, England, September 7, 2011 - 4 out of 10 financial directors would not pay a financial premium to introduce hybrid or fully electric vehicles (EVs), according to a survey by the industry's largest supplier of company vehicles.
LONDON, September 8, 2011 - The 2011 Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) were held last night awarding winemakers from around the world.
- The Astellas European Foundation Winner of Transplantation Grant 2011 Announced
- Adfonic Raises $7.5 Million (5.2m) to Drive Global Expansion
- Merck Serono Announces Creation of Oncology Chair in Partnership with EPFL
- Santaris Pharma A/S Showcases microRNA and mRNA Research Advancements Utilizing its Proprietary Locked Nucleic Acid Technology at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society Meeting
- Ukraine Seeks "German Price" for Gas From Russia - Ukrainian President
- Klckner & Co Adopts Profitability Action Plan, Expects Boost to EBITDA in Mid Double-Digit Millions of Euros
- Telecoms Fraud is a Crime on the Rise - TUFF speak to Telecoms IQ on how to Combat it
- Make Your Opinion Count and Vote Today Lebara People’s Choice Nominees Announced
- Belgians Voted "Least Cool" Nationality; Brits "Not as Cool as we Think": Badoo.com Poll
- ActiveVideo Networks to Demo with NAGRA and SmarDTV at IBC; Shows Ability of CloudTV to Support HTML5 Ecosystem
- UK Fantasy Friends With Benefits
- ReportsnReports - PV Ribbon Industry (China &Global), Fetal & Neonatal Care Equipment Market, WiMAX Market (TDD/FDD Spectrum)
- Ruukki’s Energy Panels for IKEA and Ikano Construction Projects in Finland
- Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts Enters India
- Clubpennystocks Alert WatchList: Apple Inc (AAPL), HDS International (HDSI), Portage Resources (POTG), Axion Power International (AXPW), SPDR Gold Trust (GLD), and Google Inc (GOOG)
- Commitment Peak Begins at 35 for Average Person in the UK
- WE tv Asia to Premiere New Season of Tabatha’s Salon Takeover on 13th September
- Don't Let Euphoria Turn to Tears - TDS Warns Students
- Deutsche Post DHL Rolls Out Global Volunteer Day 2011
- Millions of Brits Suffering From a "Holiday Hangover"
- ikoo to Showcase Diverse Product Range at The Internet Show
- TSO Publishes ITIL 2011
- Ally Financial Statement on Saab Reorganization
- Zytiga Approved in the European Union for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Cambridge Assessment Selects Cognizant to Transform Its Examination Management and Processing
- Healthcare, Education and Financial Service Organisations at Risk of Document Compliance Breaches
- Pioneering Research Using CorDEX Instruments’ Technology Aims to set new Integrity Management Standards
- 19.3% Efficiency at Solar Module Level With Roth & Rau HJT Combined With Day4 Energy Module Technology
- MultiChoice and Pace Bring New Digital TV Options to Africa
- Barix IP Audio Solution Delivers Retail Radio Program to 300 Penny Market Italy Stores
- It’s Time to Act on Food Waste
- ‘Global Companion Diagnostics Market Will be Worth $3.45bn by 2015′ Predicts a Visiongain Report
- MiFi 3352 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot with DLNA Capabilities Now Available Across Europe Through Four Distributors
- "Once-in-generation" Chance for 2.8 Million Preventable Cancers
- ‘Global Pharmacovigilance Spending Will be worth $15.46bn by 2015′ Says Visiongain Analyst