LONDON, August 1, 2011 - According to official figures from the Department of Health, alcoholic liver disease in the under 30s has risen by 50 per cent in the last ten years.
LONDON, June 21, 2011 - Siemens is supporting the Royal National Institute for Deaf People's (RNID) centenary year which was launched at a recent party held at Buckingham Palace in conjunction with the charity's patron, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh's 90th birthday.
LONDON, June 20, 2011 - - With photo Siemens AG, Diamond Aircraft and EADS are set to present the world's first aircraft with a serial hybrid electric drive system at the Paris Air Show Le Bourget 2011.
CAMBERLEY, England, March 23, 2011 - Andreas J Goss, Chief Executive, Siemens plc, said: "Siemens is very pleased that the Chancellor has announced an additional GBP2bn of capital funding (to a maximum of GBP3bn) for the Green Investment Bank and accelerated its implementation to 2012.
FRIMLEY, England, January 21, 2011 - Siemens' employees are taking up the challenge of rowing to raise vital funds for The Stroke Association.
- Existing Contract With F1 Team Extended to Provide Green Building and Manufacturing Solutions off the Track
- Siemens Industry Launches 'Answers for the Environment' 29-30 June 2010, Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Siemens plc Launches Sustainability Month - Company-wide Initiative in the UK Converts Energy Savings to Cash for Environmental Causes
- Siemens Appoints Matthew Chinn as Managing Director, Energy Sector in the UK and North West Europe
- Siemens Wins New Meter Reading and Data Collection Contract With British Gas
- Pictures are Available on Request
- Siemens Reaches 2GW Wind Power Generation Capacity in the UK
- Around 700 UK Jobs to be Created
- Siemens Supports Landmark Climate Science Gallery at the Science Museum
- Manchester Central, 11-13th March 2010
- Siemens and Manchester City Council Test Drive 'Greenster'
- Siemens Installs its 1,000th Wind Turbine in the UK
- London Array: Siemens to Provide Grid Access for World's Largest Offshore Wind Farm
- ATTN: London-Based Media
- John Armitt CBE Appointed as Advisory Board Member of Siemens Holdings Plc