Strauss Group Ltd
TEL AVIV, Israel, November 16, 2011 - OPERATING PROFITS AND MARGINS ERODED FOLLOWING THE CONTINUED INCREASE IN RAW MATERIAL AND INPUT COSTS, AND INVESTMENTS IN GLOBAL EXPANSION; STRAUSS GROUP SALES TOTAL NIS 5.6 B, UP 11.5%, SALES GROWTH IS EVIDENT IN ALL ACTIVITIES AND ALL GEOGRAPHIES.
TEL AVIV, Israel, August 17, 2011 - Strauss Group Continues Investment in Global Expansion, First Half Sales Total NIS 3.6 b, up 10.3% Operating and net Profits Eroding Following theContinued Increase in Input Costs The Strauss Group (STRS.TA) today reported its results for the second quarter and first half of 2011.
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 18, 2011 - The Strauss Group (STRS.TA) today reported its results for the first quarter of 2011.
TEL AVIV, Israel, March 23, 2011 - The Strauss Group (STRS.TA) published today the following immediate report to the TASE.
TEL AVIV, Israel, March 16, 2011 - The Strauss Group (STRS.TA) today reported its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2010.
- Gadi Lesin, President & CEO of Strauss Group, and Todd Morgan, CEO of Strauss Coffee, Announced Today Further Expansion of Strauss Coffee, Which Acquired the Businesses of LeCafe in Russia
- Strauss Group Sales in the Third Quarter Increased 9.2%, With 5.9% Growth in Gross Profits and 0.9% Growth in Operating Profit
- Gadi Lesin, President & CEO of Strauss Group, said today: "Todd Morgan has served as Interim CEO of Strauss Coffee since June and I am pleased that he has accepted our offer to become the permanent CEO. Todd has broad global business experience, and I am confident that his understanding of Strauss Coffee, its partners and challenges, will enable him to deliver Strauss Coffee's growth and expansion objectives, and contribute significantly to Strauss Group as a whole."
- Strauss Water, of the Strauss Group, and Haier Group, the Chinese Home Appliances Giant, Sign Partnership Agreement to Establish a Joint Venture for Drinking Water Solutions in China
- Strauss Group Sales in the First Half Increased 7.9%, With 17.7% Growth in Operating Profit and 16.0% Growth in net Profit
- Max Brenner Chain of The Strauss Group is Launching its Largest-Ever Chocolate Bar at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace - The Largest Trade and Shopping Center in Las Vegas at a USD 3 Million Investment
- Strauss Group Published its Corporate Responsibility Report Today
- Gadi Lesin, President & CEO of Strauss Group, said today: "I congratulate Tomer Harpaz on joining Strauss Group. Tomer has diverse experience as manager, entrepreneur and CEO & Chairman at strategic consulting firms. I am confident that with his capabilities and energy, Tomer will be instrumental in taking Strauss Group to the next level of growth and development, and I wish him much success in his new role.
- Strauss Group Opens 2010 With Strong First Quarter, Presenting 11.5% Sales Growth, 34.4% EBIT Growth & 15.5% Net Income Growth
- Strauss Group Reports Q4 and Full Year 2009 Results
- Continued Improvement in Gross and Operating Profits With Organic Sales Growth* and Significant Improvement in Cash Flow
- Strauss Group Announces the Closing of the Acquisition of 100% of Tana Industries Ltd (”Tami 4″) Shares Through the Group Subsidiary H2Q Water Indusries Ltd
- Strauss Group Reports Steady Revenues With Increased Operating and Net Profit in First Six Months 2009
- Ofra Strauss, Chairperson of Strauss Group’s Board of Directors, and Gadi Lesin, President & CEO of Strauss Group, Presented Today the Strategy of Strauss Water
- Strauss Group Reports Solid Start to 2009 with Growth in Sales and Pro-forma Net Profit
- Gadi Lesin, CEO of Strauss Israel, Who is Intended to Succeed Erez Vigodman as President & CEO of Strauss Group, Today Named Zion Balas as the Next CEO of Strauss Israel
- Strauss Group Successfully Completed Debentures Issue Raised NIS 500 Million