The IT Job Board
LONDON, October 25, 2010 - - Number of IT Manager Jobs Continues to Decrease, for Fifth Consecutive Month - IT Support Roles are Now the Highest Number Represented on the Site - Sector Sees an Increase in Demand for Roles Including: SQL, web Developer, Java and .net For the first time this year, IT support roles have taken over from IT manager jobs as the highest number represented on The IT Job Board (www.theitjobboard.co.uk).
LONDON, September 29, 2010 - The latest survey from the IT Job Board, www.theitjobboard.co.uk, has examined what makes individuals more productive, and shown a clear link between good management and productivity in IT workers.
LONDON, August 16, 2010 - With holiday season in full swing, The IT Job Board, www.theitjobboard.co.uk, has conducted its latest survey across the UK and Germany, looking into trends relating to work and holidays.
LONDON, July 28, 2010 - - The IT Job Board's Latest Skills in Demand Report Indicates the Sector Continues to Thrive - Number of Positions Advertised on the UK's Largest IT Jobs Site Remains Consistent - IT Manager and IT Support Roles Represent the Largest Proportion of Jobs - Contract Work Still on the Increase; but Permanent Jobs Remain the Majority Since the beginning of 2010, the number of roles advertised on The IT Job Board, www.theitjobboard.co.uk, has remained consistent.
LONDON, July 13, 2010 - Since England's exit from the World Cup, there has been a 23 percent increase in employment searches online, according to Experian Hitwise, the leading global online competitive intelligence service.
- The IT Job Board Reveals That Techies Remain Faithful to Their Jobs, and Absenteeism not a Concern for Employers
- Job Boards and Recruitment Consultants are the 'go to' Channel for Active Jobseekers
- A European Survey Conducted by the IT Job Board Finds That the IT Sector is not Doing Enough to Attract and Retain Women in IT
- 25 Percent of Candidates From The IT Job Board Have Updated Their CV in the Last Three Months
- Latest Survey From The IT Job Board Reveals That 44 Percent of Businesses Have Not Considered a Green IT Strategy
- Latest Findings From The IT Job Board's Skills in Demand Report
- The IT Job Board Reflects on 2009, and Makes its Predictions for IT Recruitment in 2010
- New Tool Makes Candidate Job Search Even Easier
- Latest Survey From The IT Job Board Reveals That 93 Percent of Techies Think Work has a Negative Impact on our Health
- First IT Industry Recruitment Blog Launched by the IT Job Board
- UK IT Recruitment Market Still Showing Positive Signs for Longer-Term Growth
- Almost Two Thirds of Companies Have Off-Shored Their IT Function in the Last Six Months
- Almost Three Quarters of Techies Say it is Taking Longer to Find Work in the Current Climate
- Graduates: “Be Your Best”
- 75 Percent of Recruiters Believe Candidates With IT Certifications are More Employable, Finds The IT Job Board
- More Than Two Thirds of Techies are Happy in Their Work
- The IT Job Board Launches CV Database
- Size Matters - The IT Job Board Finds That Almost Two Thirds of Techies Think Small Companies are Suffering More in the Current Climate