The National Trust
SWINDON, England, December 12, 2011 - The National Trust, the organisation dedicated to preserving the cultural and environmental treasures of the UK, has announced that a host of angels have taken up residence in the historic gardens of Mottisfont in Hampshire, as part of a unique Christmas sculpture trail.
SWINDON, England, November 21, 2011 - The National Trust has revealed the results from a new survey* which show that the vast majority (93 per cent) of people in Great Britain don't know the best time of year to enjoy eating British lamb.
SWINDON, England, November 1, 2011 - National Trust members gathered in Nottingham's Royal Concert Hall for the Annual General Meeting.
SWINDON, England, October 21, 2011 - A unique 90 second video from the National Trust showing a ram's eye view as he 'meets' his new flock of ewes is set to become a 'ewe-tube' hit, say online farmers.
SWINDON, England, October 5, 2011 - Twenty-two food and drink producers from across England and Wales are celebrating after winning a prestigious Fine Farm Produce Award from the National Trust.
- The National Trust’s Walking Festival Highlights Some of Britain’s Best Nature Walks
- National Trust Announces Survey of Spectacular Tree Avenues
- The National Trust reports Disaster for MyFarm’s Shire Horse Foaling
- The National Trust Invites Public to Choose Sheep for Farm Experiment
- The National Trust Reveals Butterflies are Back This Summer
- The National Trust Announces Live Foaling at MyFarm
- The National Trust Announces Partnership With Garmin
- The National Trust Launches Campaign to Save Morris Car Inventor's Home
- National Trust Encourages Government to Protect Coasts and Seascapes
- The National Trust Predicts Early Bluebells
- The National Trust Announces Partnership With Shred
- National Trust Reports the Rise of the Daycation
- The National Trust Announces Return of Famous Beetle Wing Dress
- The National Trust Announces Speaker's State Coach to go on Display at Arlington Court
- National Trust Celebrates Pedal Power
- The National Trust Launches Drive to Get Britain Outdoors
- The National Trust Launches Free Android app
- The National Trust Backs Public Concerns Over Future of Forests
- The National Trust Transforms Medieval Manor Into Holiday House
- The National Trust Announces Farne Islands Seal Pups Found in Holland
- The National Trust Reaches GBP2.7 Million Target to Save The Procession to Calvary
- The National Trust Launches Campaign to Save Mistletoe This Christmas
- The National Trust Wins Green Award for A Plant in Time Exhibition
- National Trust Christmas Gifts That Make a Real Difference
- The National Trust Invites the Public to Walk With Ancient Trees This Winter
- The National Trust Announce Five Year Restoration for Kinder Scout
- National Trust Holiday Cottages Offers More Choice for 2011 Holidays at Home
- National Trust Launches Online Guide to Autumn
- National Trust Reveals Rare Thatched Moss Found on New Sites in Southern England
- The National Trust Scoops Award for Best Use of Social Media
- The National Trust and the Art Fund Launch Appeal to Save Brueghel
- National Trust Discovers the UK's Oldest Arctic Tern
- National Trust Relieves Bank Holiday Getaway Stress
- The National Trust Opens Wimpole Home Farm for its Tenth Tomato Festival
- National Trust Opens Outdoors Shop as new Gateway to Cheddar Gorge Countryside