TORONTO, December 15, 2011 - GlassPuppy.com Launches Magic Keyhole - WORLD Multi-platform interactive app educates and entertains Long car trips with kids just got a whole lot less stressful.
TORONTO, November 30, 2011 - ShawCor Ltd.
TORONTO, November 30, 2011 - Verde Potash Plc (TSX-V: "NPK") ("Verde" or the "Company") has successfully operated a continuous rotary kiln pilot plant to produce Potassium Chloride ("KCl"), the conventional potash fertilizer.
TORONTO, November 29, 2011 - - Intersects 213.0m @ 1.38g/t gold, including 6.0m @ 11.27g/t gold - TSX: VTR Volta Resources Inc.
TORONTO, November 28, 2011 - - An interoperable eDiagnosis solution, with specific applicability to workflow orchestration and remote diagnosis in radiology, cardiology, pathology, dermatology and ophthalmology RealTime Medical (www.realtimemedical.com), a global leader in diagnostic imaging eDiagnosis, collaboration software and service solutions, will feature its latest advancements in cross-platform, automated shared workflowat the upcoming RSNA 2011 conference, which will be held from November 27 to December 2, 2011 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
- AuRico Gold Inc. Issues Fundamental Change Notice and Offer to Purchase to Holders of Its 3.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2016
- ShawCor Secures a Second Pipe Coating Contract for the Wheatstone Project
- ShawCor Receives Letter of Intent for the Pipe Coating of the Ichthys Gas Export Pipeline
- AuRico Achieves Major Milestone at Young-Davidson
- Guyana Goldfields Receives the Mining License for the Aurora Gold Project from the Government of Guyana
- Canadian Football League & Bodog Partnership Scores Big Points With Fantasy Football Fans
- AuRico Reports Record Earnings for Q3 2011
- Scribble Technologies Raises $4 Million in Series a Funding With Lead Investor Summerhill Venture Partners
- Duluth Metals Announces 120 Feet of 2.22% Copper Equivalent South of the Twin Metals Project Eastern High Grade Zone
- AuRico Gold Announces Intention to Delist Shares of Northgate Minerals Corporation From the NYSE Amex
- Redline Launches Into Licensed Microwave Market With the RDL-5000
- Mood Media CEO and Chairman Lorne Abony winner at Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Litens Automotive Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Shanghai BTE Spare Part Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Verde Grants 90,000 Stock Options to Officers of the Company
- AuRico Gold Completes Acquisition of Northgate Minerals Corporation
- Volta Resources Hires Alexandru Arhire as Vice President, Operations
- AuRico Gold’s Acquisition of Northgate Minerals Receives Overwhelming Support of Shareholders
- Volta Extends Gold Mineralization at its Nassara Gold Prospect in Southwestern Burkina Faso
- Litens Automotive Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Flennor Automotive
- Duluth Metals Announces 85 feet of 2.57% Copper Equivalent east of the Twin Metals Project Eastern High Grade Zone
- AuRico Gold Reports New Drill Results Including 23.6 metres grading 3.96 g/t Gold Equivalent at the Dolores Vein at the El Cubo Mine
- AuRico Gold to Release Third Quarter Financial Results on November 10, 2011
- Volta Resources Drills 121.15m @ 2.10 g/t Gold at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- AuRico Gold Reports Strong Operational Results with a 42% Increase in Cash Position to $145 Million
- Kobo Continues Global Expansion; Partners With Fnac - #1 Book Retailer in France
- PV Labs to Commercialize MDA’s Ice Camera Technology
- Solidia Technologies Unveils Transformative High Performance, Ultra-Green Building and Construction Materials Technology
- Guyana Goldfields Inc. Signs Memorandum of Understanding for the Mineral Agreement with the Government of Guyana; Mining License to be Issued Within 45 Days
- Duluth Metals Announces Twin Metals Contract With URS for Project Environmental Impact Study
- Scotiabank Designated as U.S. Primary Dealer
- Gowlings Opens Beijing Office
- Verde Reports Strategic Resource of High Purity Limestone
- Redline Communications and Plessey to Deliver Broadband Wireless Systems Throughout Africa
- Duluth Metals Announces Twin Metals Minnesota Contract With Bechtel for Project Prefeasibility Study
- Volta Commences 5,300m Drilling Program at its Toulfe Prospect, Titao Gold Project, in Northwestern Burkina Faso