LONDON, December 15, 2011 - The air freight industry is benefiting from a breakthrough new online and real-time rate management and distribution product, following the successful launch of OAG Cargo's enhanced and upgraded AFRA Air Freight Rates application.
MIAMI, November 9, 2011 - OAG Cargo's coverage of the South American air cargo market is being extended with the addition of all of TAM Airlines' cargo schedules for flights serving Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
CHICAGO, November 9, 2011 - Low-Cost Carriers Double Share in Less than a Decade The world's airlines have scheduled 4% more capacity on 2.5% more flights in November 2011, marking six consecutive months of growth compared to the same period last year, according to the latest statistics from OAG, a UBM Aviation brand.
LONDON, November 4, 2011 - OAG, the global leader in aviation intelligence and a UBM Aviation brand, offers expert commentary on the impact of the IAG acquisition of bmi, announced November 4, 2011.
MANCHESTER, England, October 19, 2011 - UBM Aviation has announced the first Invest & Manage event for the 8th and 9th December this year.
- Global Aviation Growth Maintains Momentum
- UBM Aviation Announces Free Virtual Airline Purchasing & Maintenance Expo to be Held July 14, 2011
- Consultancy Supported by OAG Cargo Data and Expertise
- Emirsyah Satar, President & CEO of Garuda Indonesia to Deliver Opening Address at UBM Aviation's Aircraft & Engine Finance & Leasing Asia Pacific Conference in February
- Lufthansa Technik Crowned Best All Round MRO Service Provider
- Travel Within and To/From Europe Grows
- March Global Airline Capacity Exceeds 2008 Levels Reports OAG
- OAG Reports Positive Growth in Global Airline Capacity for the Sixth Consecutive Month in February 2010
- OAG Reports Global Airline Capacity Positive Growth for the Fifth Consecutive Month in January 2010
- UBM Aviation Announces Executive Appointments in Marketing and Sales
- Low Cost Sector Continues to Show Growth with Frequencies and Capacity Up 10%
- OAG retained as exclusive provider of comprehensive flight schedules and minimum connect time content for Galileo, Worldspan and all Travelport businesses
- Certain Hubs Reflect Positive Growth Over 30%; Others Report Negative Growth Over 20%
- OAG Launches Cargo Portal Thailand
- Global Airline Capacity Up 1.04% But Growth Slowing Reports OAG, as October Figures Are Released
- Global Airline Capacity Shows Positive Growth For The Second Consecutive Month, Reports OAG, As September Figures Are Released
- OAG Releases Prototype for Pandemic Disease Planning and Management
- Global Airline Capacity Shows Marginal Growth After a Year of Decline, Reports OAG, as August Figures are Released
- Brendan Hickman Joins UBM Aviation as Chief Commercial Officer
- Global Airline Capacity Continues to Stabilise, Reports OAG, as July Figures are Released
- OAG Airline Capacity Outlook for the Next 6 Months
- Global Airline Capacity for June Indicates ‘A Glimmer of Economic Confidence’, Reports OAG
- Global Airline Capacity for May Holds Steady, Reports OAG
- OAG Cargo Solutions and IBS Software Announce Strategic Alliance
- Winners Announced at UBM’s Aviation Industry Awards
- OAG Reports a 3% Drop in Global Airline Capacity of 9 Million Seats for April 2009, With 6% Fewer Flights
- UK Has Lowest Number of Airline Flights in April Since 2001, According to OAG
- Air Cargo World Presents an Exclusive Webcast on April 14: Insight and Analysis on the New Government Mandate for 100% Screening of air Cargo by 2010