NUREMBERG, Germany, November 3, 2011 - The Nuremberg-based manufacturer of C-arms strengthens its European business with a branch in Paris Ziehm Imaging has opened its seventh base worldwide.
NUREMBERG, Germany, September 27, 2011 - ATON GmbH acquires the leading Mini C-arm company OrthoScan, Inc.
MUNICH, September 9, 2011 - Cost-effective mobile imaging for complex hybrid OR applications Ziehm Imaging is showcasing the next generation of its mobile C-arm, Ziehm Vision RFD, at CIRSE, Europe's largest annual congress on interventional radiology.
NUREMBERG, Germany, July 20, 2011 - - Tailored Training Concept for 30 Iraqi Customers of Richard Wolf GmbH Ziehm Imaging, established in Nuremberg in 2008, reports a huge increase in demand for its training programs.
NUREMBERG, Germany, March 3, 2011 - Ziehm Imaging has launched a new generation of the Ziehm Vision RFD mobile C-arm.
- Mobile C-arms Recognized as Integral Part of Interventional Radiology in Hybrid ORs
- 2011 iF Product Design Award for Ziehm Solo Portable
- Software Solution From Ziehm Imaging Optimizes Mobile Imaging Workflow and Delivers Results in Just a few Steps
- Mobile C-arms Combine Versatility and Efficiency With Optimal Image Quality
- Raising Reliability Standards in the OR With Distortion-Free Intraoperative 3D Imaging
- Ziehm Imaging won a Major Order for C-arms Worth Millions of Euros From Germany's Federal Armed Forces. Delivery and Installation of the one Hundred Plus Mobile X-Ray Units started in September.