OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
DUBLIN, December 15, 2011 - Aer Lingus has announced the addition of new routes and increased frequencies to its summer 2012 schedule.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - The air freight industry is benefiting from a breakthrough new online and real-time rate management and distribution product, following the successful launch of OAG Cargo's enhanced and upgraded AFRA Air Freight Rates application.
FRANKFURT, Germany, December 12, 2011 - First Month with FRA's New Runway Northwest in Operation Fraport AG welcomed about 4.3 million passengers at its Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base during the reporting month of November 2011.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, November 30, 2011 - A.T.Kearney study investigated the market for courier, express and parcel (CEP) services - Total volume of shipments back to pre-crisis level - e-commerce major growth engine - Standard services continue to grow Internet trade has put the European market for courier, express and parcel (CEP) services back on track for growth.
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- DHL and Nokia Siemens Networks Join Forces to Bolster Supply Chain Management in Kingdom’s Telecommunications Industry
- IFE Services to Exhibit at 43rd AFRAA Annual General Assembly
- DHL Appoints New Chief Executive Officer for DHL Freight
- Oliver Rothschild Joins Bluesky Board
- AVTECH genomfr en nyemission infr notering p NASDAQ OMX First North
- British Airways Wins Award for Worldwide Charity Support
- Fraport Traffic Figures - October 2011: Passenger Traffic and Aircraft Movements at Frankfurt Airport Grow Slightly
- Fraport Interim Report - Third Quarter 2011: Fraport Reports Continuing Traffic and Business Growth
- OAG Cargo Extends South American Coverage With Addition of All TAM Airlines Schedules
- Swedish AVTECH Prepares its Initial Public Offering
- Royal Couple Send-off British Airways Relief Flight to East Africa
- Etihad Airways Celebrates Reaching 50,000 Facebook Fans With Competition
- Dassault Launches ‘Falcon Dispatch Plus’ Aimed at Reducing Costs, Increasing Aircraft Dispatch Availability
- Emirates SkyCargo Transports its Heaviest Ever Item
- Nortavia Develops a Safe and Environmentally Friendly Airship
- Frankfurt Airport Winter Timetable 2011/2012: Up to 90 Planned Flights per Hour Now Possible
- Heavy Lift Transport at its Finest
- FRA’s New Runway Northwest: Fraport AG Inaugurates Fourth Runway at Frankfurt Airport
- DHL Invests in Marine Spare Parts Logistics to Tap on Fast Growing US$1 Billion Sector
- National Air Cargo Celebrates Twentieth Anniversary of Delivering the World
- Air China Launches Airport Self Check-in Available at Haneda Tokyo
- Where There’s Connection, there’s Creation: Dubai’s World-class Logistics are Helping to Transform Global Trade
- National Airlines Announces B747-400F Operating Authority
- CSafe Recognizes First Recipient of EQUiP Corporate Accreditation
- Save Time and Money, Charter Online With SkySearch
- DHL Launches New Ocean Freight Lanes to Africa
- DHL Regional Chief Bags Africa Innovation Accolade
- Emirates SkyCargo Celebrates Start of New Freighter Service
- IFE Services Chosen as in-Flight Entertainment Provider by Somon Air
- Fraport Achieves Further Recognition for its Sustainability Performance
- Pegasus Helicopter Group PLC. Closes $2 Million Capital Investment by a Private, Substantial, Strategic International Investor
- Fraport Traffic Figures - August 2011: FRA Records Its Strongest August for Passenger Traffic and Maximum Takeoff Weights
- Deutsche Post DHL Rolls Out Global Volunteer Day 2011
- British Airways Provides East Africa Relief Flight