LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Thousands caught without a TV Licence in the last two years As the Christmas countdown begins, TV Licensing and the Forum for Private Business are calling on business owners and managers to make sure they're correctly licensed if staff or customers are likely to be watching TV at their premises over the holiday period.
CORBY, England, December 15, 2011 - - As the economy continues to struggle, new research shows consumers are more likely to turn tocoupon promotionsto make Christmas as special as ever - Key findings: 32% of women (vs 27% of all shoppers) are looking for more promotional offers than they were this time last year as the belt tightening seen in 2010 continues to get worse this Christmas Almost a quarter of shoppers (23%) who are looking for more promotions state they have less money than they did a year ago (up from 12% in April 2011) Only 8% of shoppers would remain loyal to their supermarket of choice if other retailers were offering better discounts at Christmas 78% of shoppers are planning to use promotional offers when doing their Christmas shopping this year, with 54% stating they intend to use three or more different promotional mechanics 74% of wealthier AB shoppers plan to use money off vouchers when Christmas shopping vs.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - Christmas gift pages fill stockings with affordable treats for Mum and Dad Parents will spend an average of 112.50 on Christmas presents for each of their children this year, according to Straw Poll results published in The Telegraph newspaper on 4th November 2011.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - The soaring cost of energy bills is being blamed for the 1.6 million homes at greater risk of winter flooding caused by a burst pipe as people choose not to heat their homes while they are away at Christmas.
PARSIPPANY, New Jersey, December 6, 2011 - As rising costs eat into margins, personal care marketers are reducing marketing expenditures and integrating their supply chain and consolidating distribution for improved efficiency.
- Steam Iron From Rowenta
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Expiration of Early Tender Period for Cash Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Any and All of Its 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and Any and All of Its 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- Deck Your Halls With Christmas Trees and Decorations From Next
- Collect Plus Annually Processed Packages Now Total 4m
- Warming Up Your Laminate This Winter
- More Than 1600 People Tested PowerSharp for Free
- Just Landlords Launch Tenants Insurance
- Wren Bedrooms Launches in Stevenage Showroom
- Express Boil From Tefal Gives You a Little Bit More ‘Me Time’
- Buying Flooring for Your First Home
- Greenlux Finland Ltd Enters Into Agreement With Fagerhult on Sale of LED Luminaries
- Ansell HyFlex Glove Range Reaches 500 Million Pairs in Sales
- Amazing LED Desk Light Combined with Music and Multi-Charger Function From M&C
- Georgia-Pacific Receives Binding Offer for EMEA Business
- Hillarys Wins Major Accolade at National Awards Ceremony
- More Pets Being Abandoned Due to Housing Issues
- Reed Huabo’s Gifts & Home China Sets New Standards
- Give Your Kitchen a Makeover With a New Cooker Hood From BEST Hoods
- Carpetright: Renovate or Relocate...
- New Exclusive Range of Luxury Lighting
- greenKarat Announces Third-party Certification of Recycled Gold Wedding and Engagement Rings
- BODUM Design is an Icon; Equally as Strong as the Coca Cola Bottle
- Coty Inc. and Elite World SA. Announce Partnership Launching New Fragrance Lines
- Aaron’s, Inc. Invests in U.K. Company
- Make the Most of the Latest Carpet Trends
- Wren Kitchens Celebrate 35 Years of Quality Kitchen Manufacturing
- Public Given Chance to Own a Colour
- Hard Pressed Energy Customers Struggling to Afford Rising Cost of Living
- Wren Kitchens - Modern Collection
- Fluidmaster Acquires UK-Based Opella
- ‘Genius Design for a Better Everyday’ - Braun Launches All New 2012 BraunPrize
- Home-owners Pay for Privilege of Monthly Insurance Instalments
- Welcome to MEGA SHOW Part 1 & 2, Hong Kong's Most Important Gift, Home, Premiums and Toy Trade Fairs
- Wren Kitchens - The Story Behind The Brand
- Metering Europe in Amsterdam Looks at how Utilities can Meet Smart Meter Targets by 2020