LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
HOUSTON, December 14, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) announced today that it has terminated purchase and sale agreements with SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM) and certain other minority owners to acquire leasehold, producing interests, a pipeline and related facilities in the Marcellus Shale in north central Pennsylvania.
PARIS, December 14, 2011 - - Indicative reference value - Tax implications of the distribution - Implementation of a liquidity contract Pursuant to the resolutions voted by Maurel & Prom shareholders at the shareholders' meeting on 12December 2011, the admission to trading on the regulated market of NYSE Euronext in Paris and first listing of Maurel & Prom Nigeria shares will take place tomorrow, on 15 December 2011.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - The European energy sector has seen some dramatic changes in policy, with the shift from coal and nuclear, to gas and other low carbon fuels.
- MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd Acquires US-Based Gentz Industries
- Senior Level Experts to Meet at GDS International’s Next Generation Oil & Gas US Summit to Discuss Pressing Matters for the Industry
- GDS International's Next Generation Oil & Gas Africa 2012 to be the Most Well-Attended Meeting of Leading Oil & Gas Executives in Africa
- Far East Energy Announces Update Conference Call
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- Business Monitor International Reveals Risks of Unconventional Oil Going Global
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond
- Oil & Gas Contract Experts Gathering at IQPC’s 9th Annual Contract Risk Management Summit
- Metinvest Launches a State-of-the-art Blast Furnace in Yenakiieve
- TRACE Releases Report on Bribe Demands in the United States
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces German Fractured Carbonate Project
- Crescent Point Announces a $1.1 Billion Capital Expenditures Budget for 2012 and an Upwardly Revised Capital Budget and Guidance for 2011
- Xodus Group Secures $1 Million Worth of Contracts in Gulf of Mexico
- Saxon Announces Acquisition of Schlumberger Rig Management Group Business
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Hydrogen Generation Market Worth $118 Billion by 2016
- WTG Conferences Launches the Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 Overcome Technological Challenges and Deliver Results Profitably
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- European Banks to Allocate USD 310 Million for Modernization of Ukrainian Gas Transit System
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- Manas Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Visor Capital Central Asian Conference & at Luncheon Event
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- ShawCor Secures a Second Pipe Coating Contract for the Wheatstone Project
- ShawCor Receives Letter of Intent for the Pipe Coating of the Ichthys Gas Export Pipeline
- dena Awards Efficiency Prizes to Three Companies
- Endeavour Announces Commencement of Drilling Operations on Tudor Rose
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Widespread Rate Increases Lead to Decline in Customer Satisfaction with Electric and Gas Utility Suppliers in the UK
- EPCA Launches Educational Initiative for Chemical Industry’s Future
- GrDF Selects Elster to Provide Biogas Stations
- ‘The oil & gas Virtual Reality (VR) Training and Simulation Market Will Reach $2.24bn in 2011′ Says New Visiongain Report
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces 3rd Quarter 2011 results
- WL Ross Invests in Navigator Holdings Ltd.
- SolveIT Software to Attend the Next Generation Oil & Gas Summit, ANZ 2012
- Heating Wars Commence Across The UK Fuelled by Rising Energy Costs