LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Thames Water have amended their Water Resources Management Plan to reflect recommendations from the Summer 2010 public enquiry.
GENEVA, December 8, 2011 - Choice of Paris follows lengthy selection process involving cities in Asia, Europe and the Middle East 800-1000 global thought leaders, mayors, leading CEOs and representative of civil society to participate Paris Mayor Bertrand Delano: "On behalf of Paris, I'm pleased to welcome this important summit which will enable all stakeholders involved in urbanization to examine the future of the world's cities." The New Cities Foundation (www.newcitiesfoundation.org) has selected Paris to host the inaugural New Cities Summit from May 14th- 16th2012.
BOSTON, November 30, 2011 - - Ember's ZigBee technology integrated into Elster's and Freestyle Technology's V200 digital water meters The world's first ZigBee-certified wireless water meter developed by Elster and Freestyle Technology is using ZigBee technology from Ember to help utilities and consumers better manage their water cost and usage.
LONDON, November 29, 2011 - Britain is one of the biggest water wasters in Europe - running the equivalent of 1,200 Olympic swimming pools down the plughole every year, it has been revealed.
MADRID, November 17, 2011 - The technology under development will reduce energy consumption and the emission of greenhouse gases compared to conventional treatments.
- Germany: Disconnecting Economic Growth From Resource Consumption
- AGT International Introduces Transformational Urban Management Solutions to China’s Mayors
- Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority Awards Water Metering Contract to Elster
- Elster Introduces Q4000 Electromagnetic Meter With Replaceable Battery Pack
- Water for Africa Supported by 4imprint in Latest Helping Hand Giveaway
- Metito Expands Investment in China
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Water Treatment Chemicals (WTC) Market Expected to Grow from $22,351.3 Million in 2011 to $26,988 Million by 2016
- eMeter Showcased at the IBM Forum La Gaude in Europe
- Elster and Freestyle Technology Announce ZigBee Alliance Certification for V200 Water Meter
- World Water Week Closes with ‘Stockholm Statement’ to the Rio+20
- World Water Week Opens With Global Leaders Calling for Green Investments to Secure Water for Future Cities
- BioPower Systems Power Module Grid-Tested and Ready for Sea Trials
- Anglian Water Awards Contract For Up To 300,000 Polymer Water Meters To Elster
- Flemish Water Supply Company VMW Awards Contract for up to 120,000 Water Meters to Elster for AMR Roll-Out
- JM Eagle CEO’s Dream of Delivering Clean Water to Rural African Villages Nears Realization
- Milestone in Energy Generating History - World’s First Commercial Wave Power Plant Mutriku Inaugurated
- Govi Rao, CEO of Noveda Technologies, Makes Keynote Address at 15th Annual International Conference for Clean Technologies — CleanTech 2011
- German Cleantech Addresses Water Scarcity
- Energy Technology Ventures, a GE-NRG Energy-ConocoPhillips Joint Venture, Invests in Israeli Wastewater-to-Electricity Company Emefcy
- Nijhuis Water Technology and Thecogas Biogastechniek Join Forces to Offer Leading AD Plant Technology
- H.M. The Queen Attends GCC Polo Cup in Aid of Global Water Crisis
- Schweighofer Prize 2011 Presented in Vienna
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Smart Meter Market Inclusive of Electric, Gas, and Water Market Will Reach $15.2 Billion by 2016
- Nestle Wins the Stockholm Industry Water Award
- Reed Elsevier Environmental Challenge Winners Announced
- Wessex Water, Bristol Water and Sembcorp Bournemouth Water Award Polymer Water Metering Contract to Elster
- Innovators From Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and US win European Inventor Award 2011
- The Artemis Project Top 50 Unveils 2011's Most Innovative Water Technologies
- Hult International Business School Announces Winner of the Hult Global Case Challenge
- New H5000 features widest measuring range of any metering technology with a single measuring element
- Oman Power & Water Summit to Feature Strong Lineup of Speakers
- Advanced flow measurement technology with state-of-the-art Smart Metering functionality
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
- Carbon Financed Project Will Provide Safe Drinking Water for 10 Years thanks to an Innovative Way to Finance the Reduction of More than Two Million Tons of Carbon Emissions Annually
- Top 10 UK Water Utility Forecasts Major Savings from Multi-Million Pound Energy Management Software Investment