GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - TradeDoubler, the leading pan-European digital commerce company, has seen a strong start to Christmas trading, with seasonal sales over the first 10 days of December up 26 per cent year on year.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - In the news release, "Strong Start to Christmas Trading Across Europe Defies Economic Gloom, Says TradeDoubler" issued on 15 Dec 2011 09:49 GMT, by TradeDoubler over PR Newswire, we are advised by a representative of the company that a paragraph headed "Low correlation with TradeDoubler's revenue" has been added above the TradeDoubler boilerplate.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Managed hosting company makes sure A Quarter Of website copes with huge demand Leading UK managed hosting and cloud computing company iomart Hosting helped Britain's biggest online sweet shop A Quarter Of cope with unprecedented demand after X Factor judge Gary Barlow tweeted to fans before last weekend's final.
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Launches Across New Zealand
- CARRERA "Champion" Sunglasses Keep Travie McCoy Shaded in Style in Gym Class Heroes Newest Music Video "Ass Back Home"
- Fishman 3D Prints Fully Functional Guitar Amplification Devices
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Brings Music to >900m People in 23 Markets
- Red Pages Announces Hot 100 Celebrities for 2012
- Paramount Pictures and Coke Zero Present the "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE-GHOST PROTOCOL" Live Movie Premiere Event Featuring A Live Performance by Tiesto From Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Robert Williamson’s Solo Career Is Off to a Smashing Start, With His Debut Single "Trapped" Rising From #39 to #15 on Music Week’s Commercial Pop Chart - Ahead of the Latest Hits by LMFAO and Beyonce
- Recording Artist Sir Ivan to Team Up With Singers Debbie Gibson and Kimberley Locke on New Album
- Rolling Stone Develops Beatles App Using vjoon K4 and Adobe DPS
- Salonen Concerto Wins Grawemeyer Music Award
- Robin Gibb Announcement
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Welcome Pop Fans to London to Celebrate T4 Stars of 2011
- Lady Gaga is Coming to Town - Barneys New York Opens GAGA’S WORKSHOP and Unveils Madison Windows for the Holidays
- Door2Tour.com Announces Popularity of Andre Rieu Tour Packages Among Customers
- Tesco Entertainment Online: Take Home the Biggest Hits of the Year and Earn Extra Clubcard Points with Now! 80
- WiMP Partners With by:Larm & Confirms Sponsorship of The Nordic Music Prize
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait Hosts The Concert of Hope
- Live Nation to Start Promoting in Portugal With Promoters Ritmos e Blues and Better World
- How Music Travels - The Evolution of Western Dance Music Mapped
- Stella Artois Releases Under The Christmas Star A Free Album Available Exclusively Online
- Katy Perry Spotted in Retro CARRERA Shades in her new Music Video "The One That Got Away"
- First 2012 838hp 240mph Mosler RaptorGTR Hyperexotic Car Breaks Cover Via an Extreme Music Video
- Sting & @radical.media Launch The STING 25 App For iPad
- ASOS / It’s Nice That: Musical Creatives
- "Songs For Japan" Hits $10m Milestone
- Lady Gaga Is Coming to Town
- Capablue Develops Karaoke Superstar App for Smart TVs
- Spinlet Provides Exclusive Digital Distribution for Storm Digital the New Label from Storm 360
- Lady Gaga Dominates the ‘2011 MTV EMA’
- Mood Media CEO and Chairman Lorne Abony winner at Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- The Echo Nest and EMI Music Team for ‘OpenEMI’ and App Innovation
- MTV Launches "MTV Voices", its New International Pro-social Platform, During the "2011 MTV EMA" Weekend
- Stella Artois Unveils Plans For LP, Under The Christmas Star, A Free Gift Available Exclusively Online
- Naachle London - the UK Bollywood Film of 2011!
- App : Wall Of Sound, 20 Million Songs at Your Fingertip!