HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) will spur an increase in mutual Russian-European investment, and European companies should look East to the Russian market for new sources of growth.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Christmas is a very busy time of year for Santa Claus! He has to get the sleigh ready, feed his reindeers, check his list to be sure he hasn't forgotten any good girls and boys… and make sure that the toys the elves have purchased are not only fun, but also safe! This is the goal of the European Toy Safety Campaign that the European Commission has launched this month; it intends to show how to get the safest toys, and how to use them safely! The campaign includes a video clip with toy safety tips, and introduces the 'CE marking'little robot who tests the toys in a vast toy shop to make sure they are safe for children to use, after the guard has done his last night round.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - The "Intelligent Mobility" Report calls for cross industry and government collaboration to enable better mobility through the convergence of intelligent transport systems.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 14, 2011 - The Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Mykola Prysyazhnyuk stated that Ukraine had improved its grain exporting status.
- EU Agency ENISA Looks at a European Cyber Security Month
- Ukraine Establishes Cooperation With Eurojust
- Hungary: Ukraine-EU Agreements Should be Greenlighted December 19
- The European Union Signs Grant Contract to Fund a 2 Million Euro Biotechnology Research Project Led by Hadassah College Jerusalem
- Ukraine’s President: New Election Law Complies With Democratic Standards
- Ukraine to Build a Brand New Tourist City by 2014
- Ukrainian Vice Prime Minister: Kyiv Chooses the EU
- EU Parliament Recommends to Initial Association Agreement with Ukraine
- Logicalis Calls on Government to Subsidise Digital Innovation to Help UK Companies do Business Outside Europe
- European Banks to Allocate USD 310 Million for Modernization of Ukrainian Gas Transit System
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Leading Heart Advocates Launch AFib Task Force in Brussels
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November
- Conference Management Specialist Launches Panama Trade Mission
- "Russia Deserves European Confidence and to be Confident as a European Partner", Frattini Says
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- Mark Mobius: Ukraine has a Number of Viable Industries with Growth Potential
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- ArKay Beverages, Inc. Is In Compliance With the Packaging and Advertising Laws of the European Union
- CAPRELSA (vandetanib) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion in the European Union for Treating Advanced Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Ukrainian Parliament Votes in the New Election Law
- Merisant Aims for Leadership Position in Europe with the Launch of its Stevia-Based Sweetener Canderel Green(R) Following EU Approval
- European Parliament Supports Integration of Ukrainian and European Economies
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- New Direction for European Crop Protection
- "To Log or Not to Log?" Cyber Security Agency ENISA Reports on Future Impact of Life-Logging and Online Personal Data, and the Effects on Privacy, Economy, Society and People’s Psychology
- German Bankers: Ukraine’s Economy is Headed in the Right Direction
- US Congressman: Ukraine’s Economy - one of the World’s Most Promising
- Ukraine Reports on PACE Chairmanship: Kyiv Helps Build Child-Friendly Europe
- Ukraine Reports on Pace Chairmanship: Strengthening European Court of Human Rights
- Ukraine Reports on PACE Chairmanship: Developing Local Democracy
- Hamburg Strengthens Economic Relationship With Latin America
- UK’s Leading Installer and Founder of Free Solar Supports Government’s Decision to Slash FIT Payments
- Ukraine is no Longer a Subject to FATF’s Monitoring
- The Owners of Landesbank Hessen-Thringen Have Agreed on an Adaptation of the Silent Participations of the State and Submitted an Initialled Agreement to the BaFin