KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 14, 2011 - The Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Mykola Prysyazhnyuk stated that Ukraine had improved its grain exporting status.
AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2011 - Volkert Engelsman: "Research confirms validity and importance of Nature & More approach" Wageningen University & Research Centre, a Dutch scientific institute, has investigated the integral sustainability achievements of organic agriculture.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 7, 2011 - - New report spotlights anti-growth impacts of REDD+ programs A new report - Restricting Growth: The Impact of Industrialized Country Climate Strategies onthe World's Poor - will be launched by World Growth at a press conference today at the UN Climate Change Conference in Durban.
SAO PAULO, December 6, 2011 - - Celeres notes that genetically modified crops should occupy 31.8 million hectares in the 2011/12 harvest; corn with combined gene technologies advances The area sown with transgenic varieties in the 2011/12 harvest will be 20.9% greater than in the last harvest, according to the 2nd crop biotechnology adoption monitoring report for the 2011/12 season, released today by Celeres.
- Smarter Investment in Agriculture Needed to Help Africa Feed Itself
- Novus Keynote at Brussels World Agricultural Forum Underscores Importance of Animal Health and Nutrition in Sustainability
- ICIS Acquires Parpinelli TECNON
- Durban’s Mission: Food Security First
- CHS Signs Agreement to Acquire Soy Protein Firm Solbar
- Shocking State of World Food and Poverty Inequality Revealed in New Visualization
- Cargill Completes Acquisition of Provimi to Create Leading Global Animal Nutrition Business
- More Than 1600 People Tested PowerSharp for Free
- The National Trust Reveals Consumers Need a Leg Up With Farming Knowledge
- IPCC Report Confirms What Businesses Already Know: Extreme Weather & Climate Affect Investors, Insurance, Agriculture, Other Industries
- One World VIP-Award for Wangari Maathai Posthumously Presented in Nairobi
- Sodrugestvo Partners With Grupo Campofert in Brazil to Offer Increased Storage Facilities to Farmers
- Dana Introduces Central Tire Inflation System for Agricultural Machinery at Agritechnica 2011
- Cargill Announces Memorandum of Understanding to Support Cocoa Sector in Cte d’Ivoire
- New Direction for European Crop Protection
- UTZ CERTIFIED Q3 Close Shows Significant Increase in Coffee, Tea and Cocoa Sales
- Agribonds to Give Significant Boost to UK Farmers
- Bill Gates Accepts Hunger Award, Says Focus on Poor Farmers "More Important Than Ever"
- The National Trust’s Ram-cam set to Become Ewe-tube Sensation
- Achieving Sustainable Agriculture is Vital to Meeting Future Challenges, Demands a Multidisciplinary Approach
- Chile’s Food Exports to the European Union Grew By 42% in the Past Five Years
- FMC Corporation Completes Acquisition of RheinPerChemie European Persulfates Business
- First Rate Farm Producers Win Coveted National Trust Awards
- GAIN Capital’s FOREX.com Enhances CFD Offering with New Commodity Markets
- Bel-Tyne and Walthambury Saved by Park Precision
- Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals Offers International Shipping Options for Anatabloc
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market is Growing at a CAGR of 5.3% and is Expected to Reach $58,433.0 Million by 2016
- Ukraine to Increase Export of Organic Food Products
- EU to Start Project to Clean up Pesticides Former Soviet Republics
- Positive Signals During the run-up to India’s Most Important Food and Beverage Trade Fair - Fi India, 2011
- Approval of Brazilian Transgenic Beans Has Social Importance, Says ANBio
- ABTCP: Paper Manufacturers Should Invest to Expand Competitiveness in Brazil
- Call for Nominations for the 3rd International "One World Award" 2012
- National Trust Says ‘Take the Right Bite’ This Autumn
- Mahindra’s First Global SUV Christened XUV500