Machine Tools / Metalworking / Metallurgy
YEOVIL, England, December 9, 2011 - Screwfix has extended its range of designer radiators and towel warmers to meet the latest consumer interior design trends.
REUTTE, Austria, December 1, 2011 - PLANSEE takes yet another step in online - customer service in the metal industry.
SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates, November 30, 2011 - New products will be revealed bycelebrity companies The Chinese Commodities Fair Sharjah (CCFS), featured exhibition of Middle East Chinese commodities and China's first exhibition all over GCC, will be held from December 5 to 8, 2011.
BREDA, The Netherlands, November 24, 2011 - World's Largest Industrial Auctioneer Will Sell More Than 7000 Items in the Last six Weeks of 2011 Ritchie Bros.
BRUSSELS, November 22, 2011 - 84% will not go back to their old sharpening system Even more: 74% think it works better than promised Full Press release and tester testimonials on:www.powersharp.eu/news Over the last two months, diverse users working in gardening, landscaping, councils, farming sectors, construction workers or even private owners received a free test kit in exchange for their views on PowerSharp's effectiveness on www.powersharp.eu.
- International Attendance for Networking and Education at Informex Beyond Manufacturing
- ShawCor Secures a Second Pipe Coating Contract for the Wheatstone Project
- STAR-Cast v1.10: Industrial Strength Casting Simulation for Foundrymen, Designers and Toolmakers
- Longlife Re-open Oxford Depot
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Johnson Matthey: Johnson Matthey Launches Platinum 2011 Interim Review/
- Innovative Energy Combustion Certification Simulation Wins Major Industry Acclaim
- Novelis Wins BMW Innovation Award for Lightweight Vehicle Construction
- Bosch Addresses Skills Shortage by Launching Search for Future Engineering Stars
- Next Generation Manufacturing Europe Summit 2011 Fosters Innovation For Industry Leading Executives
- Aleris Names John Zhu President of Aleris China
- Infiniti Middle East: Students Adapt QX Engine to Luxury Boat Motor
- First Seating Product Featuring Johnson Controls, CRH and Keiper Technology
- L.B. Foster Company Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Amphibious Operations 2011 to Provide Briefings From the Indian Navy, US Marine Corps, Navy Command HQ, US Navy and Royal Marines
- Synova S.A. Attracts CHF 20m in Growth Capital From HPE
- c-m-p gmbh Initiates Production of Carbon-Fibre Materials
- Henniges Automotive Acquires Nomaseal s.r.o.
- Taiwan Machine Tool Exports Surge Nearly 63% from 2010
- HYDRA: Compact, Power-Efficient and Low Cost Optical Fibre Amplifiers
- Engraving Specialist Sign Industries Launches New Website
- ‘Genius Design for a Better Everyday’ - Braun Launches All New 2012 BraunPrize
- Aleris International, Inc. Announces Exchange Offer For Its 7 5/8% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Klckner & Co Adopts Profitability Action Plan, Expects Boost to EBITDA in Mid Double-Digit Millions of Euros
- Aleris Names Kelly R. Thomas Vice President and Treasurer
- Total Carbide Launches New Intraform(TM) Process at Offshore Europe 2011
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Enters Into Standstill Agreement With Leucadia National Corporation
- Chainsaw Courses From Leading Land Based Training Provider Newlands Training
- TTI Reports Record US$80m Net Profit and Records US$1.8b Sales for the First Half of 2011
- Grainger Intends to Acquire Fabory Group
- Aleris Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Magna Announces Second Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Aleris to Announce Second Quarter 2011 Earnings on August 8, 2011
- Kline Research Shows Industrial Fluids Rebound in North America
- Braskem Acquires the Polypropylene (PP) Business of Dow Becoming the Leader in the US PP Market