WEBSTER, Texas, December 15, 2011 - IDEV Technologies, Inc.
AMSTERDAM, December 14, 2011 - Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, and the Federation of Biochemical Societies (FEBS) announced today the launch of FEBS Open Bio, an open access journal.
NEW YORK, December 14, 2011 - In the most anticipated issue of the year, TIME names "The Protester" the 2011 TIME Person of the Year.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - UBM Live announces today that Mark Snell has been appointed to succeed Kevin O'Keefe as Senior Vice President and Executive Director of UBM Canon Events.
JERUSALEM, December 13, 2011 - The globe-trotting readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, one of the world's most influential travel publications, have chosen the Inbal Laromme Hotel as the NUMBER ONE hotel in Israel, and fourth amongst all "properties representing the pinnacle of luxury in the Middle East." (Photo: www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20111213/500902) Nearly 29,000 readers participated in Conde Nast Traveler's 2011 "Reader's Choice Awards", whose results were most recently published in the magazine's BEST HOTELS IN THE WORLD EDITION.
- MarketAxess Named ‘Trading Venue of the Year 2011′ at Funds Europe Awards
- Business Education Prospers
- GFT Markets’ DealBook Wins Best Online Trading Platform in the Shares Awards
- "Dutch Oprah" LINDA Partners With Layar to Showcase the Future of Print
- Zinio’s Global Magazine Marketplace Now Available on Virtually Every Tablet and Smartphone Around the World
- CCH Launches AccountancyLive.com, the First Integrated Offering of Online News, Content and Professional Development for UK Accountants
- ASOS / It’s Nice That: Musical Creatives
- Algerian Ministry of Higher Education Obtains a Three-Year Subscription to Science
- Men’s Health Guy Prateik Actually Moves: Presenting India’s First ‘Moving Cover’
- Dubai’s Emerging Art Scene Visits Tokyo
- Hearst Magazines UK and Zappar Announce Partnership for Augmented Reality Covers
- "The Talent Store" Officially Launches at Fidenza Village With Special Guest Olivia Palermo
- Symphony and Savoir Flair Collaborate to Host the Highly-Anticipated Anna Dello Russo Round Table Discussion
- Virgin’s PROJECT Magazine Comes to Newsstand
- Newsweek’s 2011 Green Rankings
- Abbott Named Top Dealmaker for Fourth Consecutive Year by The Deal
- Elsevier Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Computer Languages, Systems & Structures
- junction App Releases new eMag in Time for the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA
- Ketchum Pleon and Its Clients Shortlisted for Five PRWeek Awards
- The Sunday Times Launches New Android Tablet App
- All Change in the Real Estate Market
- Futurestep Named Top Breadth of Services Provider in 2011 RPO "Bakers Dozen" Listing
- ABC Figures Reveal Moshi Monsters Magazine is the Best Selling Children’s Magazine in the UK
- Major UK Media Companies Renew Deals With Contextual Ad Leader Vibrant
- Panasonic Uses Aurasma to Bring New Camera Campaign to Life
- Meredith Forms Syndicated Digital Content Licensing Agreement for Online Women’s Network Serving European Market
- Corbis Images Acquires Splash News
- FORTUNE Magazine Releases Its Annual FORTUNE Global 500 List
- Research Reveals Lasting Impact of NOTW Hacking Scandal and Closure
- BLK DNM Launches Its First Temporary Store and Brand Publication
- Beverly Hills Arab Network Delivers Arab World Networking 90210 Style
- Fifty-Eight Year Old Travel Trade Gazette is Brand New After Relaunch
- Kuwaiti Prime Minister Calls for Political Ethics
- J.D. Power and Associates and What Car? Report: Despite A Tough Economic Environment, Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction in the UK Improves from 2010
- Fashion Unites for Japan