ALBANY, New York, December 14, 2011 - New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseMid Infrared (IR) Sensors Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018Published byWinter Green Research.
DALLAS, Texas, June 10, 2011 - The 'World Microscopy Market: Products, Applications and Forecasts (2010 -2015)' analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in regions such as North America, Europe, Asia, & Rest of the world.
PARIS and SINGAPORE (Femto Cells Asia), April 4, 2011 - Vodafone New Zealand has selected Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) to power its commercial "Sure Signal" (www.vodafone.co.nz/services/femtocell/) service.
WASHINGTON, LONDON and HONG KONG, March 30, 2011 - SuperNova Diagnostics(R), Inc., a privately-held global diagnostics company for human and non-human health applications, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Shenzhen Kang Sheng Bao Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
DALLAS, February 1, 2011 - The US biopharmaceutical market which has previously contributed 60% of world market share will witness a sudden growth spurt, triggered by a spate of policy changes, grants and the recent Health Care Reform Bill and AARC.
- NanoMaterials Marks Leap Into Indian Lubricants Market With Second Largest Petroleum Company in India, HPCL
- NovaCentrix(R) Awarded U.S. Patent Critical for Sintering Metal Inks on Low Temperature Substrates
- Global study shows growth in nanotechnology-based personal care products and brands
- European Tech Tour Names Nordic's Most Promising High Growth Technology Companies; Selected Companies Stand to Benefit From $10 Billion in Investment Capital
- NanoMaterials Technology Signs Exclusive Licensing Agreement for Hyperlipidemia-controlling Drug with Beijing Winsunny Pharmaceutical
- Cites High Interest and Support in China for SOI Projects
- Agreement underscores TSMC's continuing investment in the European semiconductor community
- Biolaxy Secures IND Approval for Oral Insulin
- eBioscience Acquires Bender MedSystems; Business Combination Adds Cutting-Edge Product Lines and Expands International Operations
- Nanotechnology and Photovoltaics Trends & Market Potential
- Broadband, Entertainment Convergence Execs Lead Star Speaker Line-Up at TelcoTV 2009
- ‘NANO KOREA 2009′ Comes to Korea on August 26th
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds Organic Spintronics’ Active R&D Efforts that Have Placed it at the Forefront of Spintronics-Based Innovation for Sensing Applications
- Global Nanophotonic Market Worth US$37.6 Billion by 2014
- Health Robotics Announces i.v.STATION(TM) Contract With Grifols in Spain, Portugal and South America
- Soitec Group Announces Circuit Stacking Capability Ready for Manufacturing and Technology Transfer