Amusement Parks and Tourist Attractions
NEW YORK, December 8, 2011 - - With Photo In true Lady Gaga fashion, GAGA'S WORKSHOP is not a traditional holiday destination, but rather a unique celebration of the universality of gift giving and charity.
LONDON, November 25, 2011 - VJV has announced the release of its new "Classic Resorts and Weekends" brochure which focuses on short breaks to a range of destinations around the world.
LONDON, November 24, 2011 - In any walk of life, quality speaks for itself.
LONDON, November 23, 2011 - -New infographic commissioned by First Choice explores the issue of SAD and the winter blues and highlights the importance of sunlight in our lives- First Choice, one of the UK's leading leisure travel companies, has released an infographic that sheds light on how the lack of sunshine during the winter months is affecting a large proportion of the population in northern countries.
AYLESFORD, England, November 22, 2011 - Door2Tour.com, the website tour consolidator, has announced that its tour packages to watch Andre Rieu in concert are incredibly popular among the site's customers.
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
- The National Trust Reveals Consumers Need a Leg Up With Farming Knowledge
- aql HQ Blue Plaque to be Unveiled
- Jumeirah Wins Two Major UK Digital Awards
- DialAFlight Reveal Best Hotel Swimming Pools in Las Vegas
- Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Opens its Doors in Abu Dhabi
- London Olympics Boost HomeExchange.com
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Welcome Travel Industry Professionals to London
- National Trust Welcomes Four Millionth Member Family to AGM
- Skiline.co.uk Steer Ski Holidays in the Right Direction by Letting Clients Say What They Think
- ULookUBook.com: Egypt is the Perfect Destination for Brits Looking for Winter Sun
- Cruise Atlantic Europe Confirms Growth and Launches Biggest Ever Royalty Free Video and Photo-Library Showcasing its Cruise Destinations
- A Small Mountain Village Gets Big on Facebook
- The National Trust’s Walking Festival Highlights Some of Britain’s Best Nature Walks
- Kuoni Announces New Outbound Europe Division
- Mauiva Hits 5,000 Bookings for Industry-Altering "AirCruise"
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Euro Attractions Show 2011 in London 27-29 September
- Corporate Travel Policies in Europe are Reveled and Examined in a New Study by GBTA and Egencia
- Vegas Announces Lucky Seven to Perform in Epic Spin-Off
- UK Votes Stonehenge as the World’s Must-See Destination in Intel’s Seven Visual Wonders of the World Poll
- Win a Trip of a Lifetime With HostelBookers Travel Survey
- Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris Pledges Support for Plante Urgence Organization
- Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, Scoops Prestigious Tourism Award
- National Trust Says ‘Take the Right Bite’ This Autumn
- Choice Hotels Announces October Half Term Offers
- Over Half of Brits Feel Taken for a Ride by Theme Parks
- Thousands Grab One Last Summer Holiday Before The (School) Bell Tolls
- Matrox DualHead2Go Drives Multiple Monitors and Projectors for Three New Movieland Park Attractions
- Reopening of the Museum der Kulturen Basel / Museum der Kulturen Basel - A Place for Encounters and Inspiration
- Return to Family Ownership Key to Long-Term Growth for the Haulfryn Group
- Beat The Brochure: Holidays to Sharm el Sheikh Prove Increasingly Popular
- ULookUBook.com: World Tourism Day to Boost Holidays to Egypt
- GlobalStar Travel Management Chooses etouches as Exclusive Event Technology Partner
- GlobalStar Travel Management and CCRA Travel Solutions Unveils "HotelStar" Online Booking Portal During 2011 GBTA Convention
- Sunbed Search Wastes 1.8 Million Holiday Hours