DialAFlight Reveal Best Hotel Swimming Pools in Las VegasBy Dialaflight, PRNE
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
LONDON, November 10, 2011 -
Home to some of the world’s most luxurious swimming pools, Las Vegas is becoming a popular holiday destination for family jetsetters
DialAFlight, one of the UK’s leading travel operators, is proud to unveil its top selection of hotel swimming pools in Las Vegas. The city, famed for its grandeur hotels and casinos, also holds a reputation for its surreal range of luxurious hotel swimming pools- a selling point which is persuading more and more families to book holidays to Las Vegas.
The city has plenty to keep everyone in the family entertained- after all, Las Vegas bills itself as the ‘entertainment capital of the world’. Acclaimed theatre shows, exquisite fine dining and luminous lighting displays are just some of the popular family attractions in the city.
DialAFlight have reported a substantial rise in the number of Las Vegas flights being sold to customer over recent months, sighting the city’s hotel swimming pools as a major attraction for families- especially those with younger children.
The tour operator is therefore delighted to reveal the five best hotel swimming pools in the city- as voted by DialAFlight’s own customers.
- Mandalay Bay Beach: Laden with 3000 tonnes of authentic sand, Manadaly Bay Beach has certainly been created to resemble a real seaside. The pools themselves cover a massive eleven acres and are equipped with wave machines and rapids to keep swimmers occupied. Beach villas on the ’shore’ allow extra privacy and even private service.
- The Garden of the Gods: Located at Caesar’s Palace, these pools echo the hotel itself- decorated with Greco-Roman statuary and palatial splendour. The most unusual pool here is the newly opened “Chocolate Pool,” officially dubbed the Sokolati Pool, which features a chocolate waterfall and three acres of literally sweet swimming. A must for Charlie and the chocolate factory fans!
- The Flamingo: The pool complex at the Flamingo is a tropical paradise squeezed into 15 acres along the main Strip. Lagoons and a waterfall connect the various pools together, and a seasonal waterslide is certain to amuse both the young and the young at heart. Lifeguards keep watch over the swimmers here and pool attendants roam the grounds seeing to the refreshment needs of guests.
- The Monte Carlo: The lazy river at this pool complex is hundreds of feet long, and there are four pools in total, including one equipped with realistic wave action to mimic the seashore. On weekends, the complex adopts a “beach party” theme complete with a sand volleyball competition and live DJs playing a variety of music from the golden oldies to the most recent hits.
- The Tropicana: This casino is themed as a Polynesian resort, with the pool completing the image of a South Pacific paradise. The main pool features a central island complete with foliage, a perfect place to stretch out and relax after an invigorating swim through cool crystal waters.
Commenting on the selection, a spokesperson for DialAFlight said today:
“Feedback is always welcomed here at DialAFlight, so it’s been great to involve our customers in the creation of this list. Las Vegas is finally establishing itself as a top family destination. In recent months we’ve had hundreds of customers enquiring about the city. Trustworthy information is always appreciated when making a decision, so it’s nice to relay our own customers’ judgements for others.”
“There’s no shortage of things to do in Las Vegas. Whether strolling down the main strip or witnessing the immense beauty of the Grand Canyon, it’s certainly a city few forget.”
DialAFlight is one of the UK’s leading travel companies and has been in business for 30 years. Our sales people have 2000 collective years experience between them and our buying power is second to none. Each year hundreds of thousands of people come to us for cheap flights, hotels, car hire, weekend breaks and business flights. DialAFlight offer more than six million cheap flights to a wide range of destinations around the world including flights to Bangkok and flights to Dubai.
Head of Legal and Consumer Affairs
Tags: DialAFlight, London, November 10, United Kingdom, United States of America