GLASGOW, Scotland, October 26, 2010 - Ozkleen have launched a new marketing campaign to raise awareness of their three key brands, Bath Power, Kitchen Power and Carpet Power, in the UK.
LONDON, October 26, 2010 - Microsoft is rumoured to be allocating $400 million (GBP253 million) to spend on publicising its freshly launched Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system (OS), and in the first days of its arrival it has already been made available on a number of different Smartphones from major manufacturers. Whilst the software giant left the IT community largely impressed with Windows 7 for desktop PCs it has failed to win plaudits for its previous batch of Windows mobile phones. Now this is all set to change as Windows Phone 7 makes its debut and wins new customers into the contract phone market.
COPENHAGEN, October 26, 2010 - Already now half of the Eurogiro members use the newly developed multi-lateral business framework to connect to each other in one step, covering everything from the technical connection to the service levels and standard business agreements. This enables Eurogiro, which organises payment specialists among posts, banks and money transmitters, to help the industry meet the goals of the World Bank to reduce payment costs for remitting immigrant workers. With its unrivalled branch network, posts can reach out to the unbanked population like no other financial organisation, and can share the benefits of cost savings directly with the poorest in the world. "It is a great leap forward for our community, and we are happy to support the UN in reducing poverty," says Mr. Tjeerd Rienstra, CEO of Eurogiro.
MOSCOW, October 26, 2010 - IBS Group Holding Limited ("IBS Group" or "the Group") announces its USD 20 Million convertible loan deal with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD" or "the Bank") in line with its strategy to diversify instruments and sources of financing and in order to reduce borrowing costs.
Walkers Seminar Series Offers Insight on Financial Trends in Asian Markets HONG KONG, October 26, 2010 - Leading international law firm Walkers, along with other financial, investment, and legal experts recently provided insight on market trends and opportunities in Asian financial markets during a seminar series titled "Global Growth, Regional Gain." The series leveraged case studies and real experiences working with global clients to explore Asia's central role in global financial growth in the hedge fund, private equity, and finance industries.
- 'Possible Key to Alzheimer Medication'
- Skype Requests Nimbuzz to Remove Support
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts Names Aaron Greenman Senior Vice President of Development for Europe
- 2,500 Years of the Marathon; 20 Million European Marathon Runners
- UK.COM Talent to Create the Facebooks of the Future
- Objet to Grow South African Market With DemaPlasTech as Distribution Partner
- ARGUS at the Broadband World Forum and Voice + IP Germany 2010
- GSMA Announces Additional Keynote Speakers for GSMA Mobile Asia Congress 2010
- Equens and SECB Extend Agreement on Interoperability to SDD
- Charity Marketing Gets the Thumbs up From Consumers
- Rentabiliweb: the 1st Payment Institution Accredited for Bankcard Payments by Banque de France
- Atalasoft Previews New Social Media Solution for SharePoint 2010 Content Specific Micro Blogging
- Celtic Therapeutics and Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals Announce an Alliance in Ophthalmology
- Microsoft Announces SWIFT Recertification of BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT for Banks and Corporate Treasuries
- Endeavour Schedules 2010 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Web Cast
- Sanofi-aventis Initiates Phase III Study with Teriflunomide as Adjunct Therapy with Interferon Beta to Further Explore Clinical Benefits in Multiple Sclerosis
- Sportmaster Goes Live with Oracle® Retail Planning Applications to Optimize Planning and Forecasting Processes and Support Expansion