Also Issues Practices for Email Complaint Feedback Loops and Evaluating Anti-Abuse Products for Email Operators
LONDON, October 28, 2010 - With the summer season drawing to close, travellers are looking to go further afield for some winter sun. Compared to this time last year, Autumn bookings are already showing 30% stronger growth than for the Summer season - according to the leading online travel booking site, Expedia.co.uk (www.expedia.co.uk/).
LONDON, October 28, 2010 - The new winter range from Crew Clothing, the London-based British casual luxury clothing retailer, focuses on natural, breathable fabrics, proving that winter wear does not need masses of synthetic fibres to help customers stay warm and comfortable this season.
LONDON, October 28, 2010 - Expedia has commissioned specialist agency selection consultancy, AAR, to assist in a review of its Pan-European creative account. The review follows a restructure of the online travel agent's European marketing team. Behind this new approach is a desire to expand the range of online travel agency services on offer to consumers in established Expedia markets and to support expansion into new European territories.
TURKU, Finland, October 28, 2010 - Turku, European Capital of Culture 2011, intends to prove the claim that "culture cures". The idea for doing this is a cultural prescription.
- Endeavour Announces Successful Discovery in West Rochelle
- ERTU and Prodea Systems Announce Collaboration in Egypt
- AXA: 9M 2010 Activity Indicators
- Oracle Makes Strategic Investment in Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.
- The Oracle Education Foundation Partners with New York Institute of Technology to Help Students Develop 21st Century Skills
- Reports from Leading Analyst Firm Highlight Oracle® Exadata Database Machine Developments and Customer Testimonials
- Oracle Introduces StorageTek Virtual Library Extension to Optimize Mainframe Tape Environments
- Edcon Selects Oracle® Retail Applications to Help Transform Planning and Deliver an Optimal Shopping Experience
- New Release of Oracle’s Sun Ray Software Delivers Highly Secure, Rich Virtual Desktop Experience