Adder Creates Global Integration Specialists to Oversee Next Generation Media Networks
OXFORD, England, January 6, 2011 - Syntaxin, a biotechnology company developing novel biopharmaceuticals to control cell secretion, today announced Dr Russell G. Greig, Ph. D., has been appointed as Chairman with immediate effect.
BOCA RATON, Florida and LONDON, January 6, 2011 - Talisma Corporation Pvt. Ltd., a Campus Management Corp. company, announced today that it will be showcasing Talisma(R) CRM, its comprehensive CRM suite for higher education, at the British Education and Training Technology show (BETT), from January 12-15.
NEW YORK, January 6, 2011 - The 17th Annual Investing in African Mining Indaba is expected to bring 4,500 financiers, investors and mining professionals from both established and rapidly emerging corners of the globe. The event will take place on 7 - 10 February 2011 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
LONDON, January 6, 2011 - When marriages break down, each party must complete a Form E Financial Statement. This 25 page "full and frank disclosure" could be called the Exit Interview. In order for partners to better understand the commitments of getting married or setting up a home, Bross Bennett, one of the largest and most experienced niche family law practices in London, is calling for couples to take their Compatibility Quiz.
- Sundance Channel Europe & Asia Celebrate the Sundance Film Festival With a 10-Night Special Programming Event
- Danish Gumlink Setting its Sights on the Global Consumer Healthcare Market With its Nutraceutical Chewing Gum Technology
- Cell Medica Signs an Exclusive License Agreement and Strengthens Collaboration With the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
- Renowned Yoga Gear Now Available Direct to European Consumers at www.Manduka.com
- Oracle Completes Acquisition of ATG
- Belgian Government’s Federal Service Bus Platform Powered by Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle SOA Suite
- PRASAC Microfinance Institution of Cambodia Goes Live on Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Ernest Health Upgrades to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.50 to Support Fast Growth
- Oracle Named a Leader in Supply Chain Planning for Process Automation by Leading Analyst Firm