Aleris International Inc
CLEVELAND, December 12, 2011 - Aleris today announced that it will build a specialized casting facility for aluminum-lithium plate and sheet products.
CLEVELAND, November 4, 2011 - Aleris International, Inc.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, October 13, 2011 - Aleris International, Inc.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, October 12, 2011 - Aleris International, Inc.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, September 12, 2011 - Aleris International, Inc.
- Aleris Names Jeffrey A. Byrd Vice President, Aleris Operating System
- Aleris Names Steven A. Faas Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer
- LIVE AUDIO WEBCAST SCHEDULED FOR 11 A.M. EDT
- Aleris to Present at Barclays Capital High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference
- Aleris Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Results
- Live Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. EST
- Aleris Announces Cash Dividend
- Lawrence W. Stranghoener Elected a Director of Aleris International, Inc. and Aleris Holding Company
- Aleris Breaks Ground for $300 Million Greenfield Rolling Mill in China
- Embraer Names Aleris '2010 Best Supplier for Raw Material'
- Aleris Reports Third Quarter Results
- Aleris Signs Joint Venture Agreement for Greenfield Rolling Mill in China
- Aleris Names Kelly Thomas Vice President, Global Risk Management
- Aleris to Expand in China
- Aleris Reports Second Quarter Results
- Christopher M. Crane Elected a Director of Aleris International, Inc. and Aleris Holding Company
- G. Richard ('Rick') Wagoner Elected a Director of Aleris International, Inc. and Aleris Holding Company
- Aleris Names Bihary Vice President, Communications
- Well-Capitalized Downstream Aluminum Company with a Significantly Enhanced Competitive Profile and New Financial Flexibility
- Company Set to Emerge from Chapter 11 on or About June 1
- Voting Deadline for ADH Class 3 Claims Extended Through Tuesday, May 4
- Responding to European Air Traffic Delays, Court Approves Modifications to Aleris Voting Procedures for Creditor Ballots and Subscription Forms
- Announces Settlement with Unsecured Creditors; Committee Endorses the Amended Plan and Urges Creditors to Vote In Favor
- Court Approves Aleris's Disclosure Statement and Sets Confirmation Hearing Date for Plan of Reorganization
- Positions Company to Emerge From Chapter 11 With Stronger Balance Sheet and Significantly Reduced Operating Costs