LONDON and NEW YORK, April 19, 2011 - Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Nomura, the global investment bank, is using Corvil's latency management system to monitor the European performance of NXT Direct its global ultra-low latency trading platform.
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, April 19, 2011 - Eurail Group G.I.E.
NEW YORK, April 19, 2011 - Simon Hobbs spoke with WISeKey CEO Carlos Moreira yesterday about protecting personal data.
LONDON, April 19, 2011 - In a report published today with a clear call for action, the European Alliance For Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) has uncovered very serious consequences for patient safety when healthcare decisions are not made in the best interest of the patient, but as a result of cost cutting allowed by regulatory vagaries and loopholes.
ROCHDALE, England, April 19, 2011 - With 15 depots across the UK and producing over two million bakery products each day, Warburton's is now the UK's second biggest grocery brand.
- Forum Sentry WAF Accommodates PCI Compliance, Combats 'Box Fatigue' While Delivering Unmatched Federated Identity, Security, Scalability and Performance
- Energy & Utilities IQ has Recently Conducted a Survey Aimed to Assess the Thoughts and Concerns of Smart Utility Industry Professionals About the 2020 Target Regarding Smart Utilities set by European Governments
- Shallow British Pockets on Holiday - Tipping Becomes Another Victim of the Economy
- Sage Pay Backs e-Entrepreneurs for a Second Year
- TEAM Polycom Award Ceremony Honours High Performing Channels Globally, with Videocall Selected as a Top Performing UC Partner
- Highlighting Groundbreaking VoIP & Unified Communications Security Solutions with Partners Datapoint, Gamma Telecom, and Redscan
- Number Portability Event to Present Operator and Regulator Case Studies From Bharti Airtel, DTAC, Cable & Wireless and MCA
- As of Today Car Hire Company Starts Blog With Tips Regarding the Topic Car Hire Holiday
- Major Opportunities for PPPs Available in Kuwait's Market, Driven by the $100bn National 5-Year Plan.
- Enterprise Security Managers to Gain Centralized Control Over Voice, Video, Collaboration, and SIP Trunks
- LOVEFiLM Player to Stream Disney Titles for the First Time
- ForeSee Results Announces the First UK Benchmark Findings
- Global Fitness Company Zumba Fitness, LLC Files Multiple Lawsuits Against Counterfeiters
- One More ECB Rate Rise Due - But No Euro Surge
- Interceptor(R) Bed Nets Key Factor for Decrease in Malaria Infection in Jabote Community (Brazil)
- Al Jazeera Children's Channel Acquires Multiple Properties From DQE
- African Operators tap into Next Generation Billing and Convergent Charging to Reduce Telecom Operating Costs
- Integrated import of accounts from multiple banks and advanced budget management tools empower French consumers to control all aspects of their financial lives
- BMW Group Financial Services UK Selects Ericom Blaze(TM) to Improve Terminal Server 2003 Performance and User Productivity
- Now That's What I Call Music! 78 Released This Week and on Sale at Tesco Entertainment Now!
- Qatari Developers Require Specialised Services to Protect Investments of Building Tall
- SOPO Backs Streamlined Procurement Service
- Fourth Annual International-Juried Competition Offers $25,000 Grand Prize; New Category Added to Celebrate Student Photographers
- German Pavilion With 28 Automotive Supply Companies - China Continues to Display Potential
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Silicon Photonics Market Worth $2.02 Billion by 2015
- 19 Radio and TV Programmes Nominated For Prize-Giving
- Roskill Information Services
- Greenline Brings First Consolidated Testing Solution to Market
- New RISI Study Forecasts China's Timber Supply Deficit to Increase by 55% by 2015
- INOVA Geophysical and BGP Execute Successful High Productivity Vibroseis Project in Oman
- Jiroemon Kimura from Kyoto, Japan, Turns 114 Today
- The First IPO on NYSE of a Company Funded With Indian Venture Capital
- Demonstrate Commitment to Proposal that is Superior by 21% or $2 Billion
- Smooth Migration to Cloud Hosting Platform Delivers Significant Performance and Cost Benefits
- IntraLinks partners with translation services company Elanex to provide enhanced solutions for further accelerating the growing number of cross-border deals