SHANGHAI, April 20, 2011 - Johnson Controls-Saft, a global leader in the development and manufacture of advanced lithium-ion batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles, will supply the complete battery system for two electric vehicle platforms, which will be launched by the Beijing Electric Vehicle Company (BEVC), a subsidiary of Beijing Automotive Industry Company (BAIC).
BEIJING, April 20, 2011 - At 10:20 am on April 15, an Air China Cargo B747-400 freighter aircraft took off from Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport heading to Frankfurt, Germany, via Shanghai's Pudong International Airport.
NOVI, Michigan, April 20, 2011 - Cooper Standard announced today that it has signed an agreement with Fonds de Modernisation des Equipementiers Automobiles (FMEA) to establish a joint venture that would combine Cooper Standard's French body sealing operations and the operations of Societe des Polymeres Barre-Thomas (SPBT).
PARIS and BEIJING, April 20, 2011 - Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and China Mobile today announced a wide-ranging joint memorandum of understanding to pursue pioneering developments in next generation mobile communications including further co-development around Alcatel-Lucent's powerful lightRadio technology.
LONDON and BRISTOL, England, April 20, 2011 - The global economy may be limping towards the shores of recovery, but the United Nations (UN) predicts that new approaches to regulating information and communication technology (ICT) could help to stimulate investment and growth by rolling out new networks and upgrading technology.
- SOS Poison Smartphone app Saves Lives
- travelmatch.co.uk has launched a competition based upon the growth of its Facebook fan page; winners will receive an iPad or a dream holiday worth GBP1,500.
- New Partners Announced for SMi's European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing, 18th & 19th May 2011
- Buy, Manage and Redeem Groupons Directly From Your iPhone
- Royal Tiaras fit for a Princess
- Ukraine Calls for New Level of International Cooperation on Nuclear Safety
- Premier Foods Consolidates its Grocery Brand PR Portfolio With Ketchum Pleon
- Mirial ClearSea Brings Standards-based Video Conferencing to Motorola Xoom and HTC ThunderBolt
- Consumer Goods Giant Unilever Swims Against the Recessionary Tide to Post a Profit
- Increase in Volume of 16% Worldwide
- WISE Awards 2011 Now Open for Submissions
- Vaccine-Autism Researcher Indicted for Fraud
- Research Reveals Business Uptake, Benefits and Barriers
- The Royal Wedding: A Personal Guide
- Advancell has announced the initiation of a clinical phase IIb study of its treatment ATH008 for palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia syndrome, or hand-foot syndrome, a painful side effect of chemotherapy. This treatment could be available on the market by the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016
- MarketsandMarkets: Carbon Nanotubes Market - SWCNTs and MWCNTs Market Worth US$3.3 Billion by 2016
- Turkcell Awarded for Best Financial Disclosure Procedures in Europe for Second Consecutive Year
- Laura Hamilton and Danone Actimel on Hunt for Best School Professional
- Elvin Altun Explains how Turkcell are Using Mobile as a Mass Media and Marketing Channel at Mobile Advertising
- Anite Continues to set the Benchmark for LTE Protocol Conformance Testing
- Consolidated Sales Revenue Rises 14.4% to 172.1 Million Euros
- Ukraine Ready to Compromise on the Free Trade Zone With the EU
- A Cracking Easter Getaway on Virgin Trains
- Rimmel London is First FMCG Beauty Brand to use Adaptable, In-text Units
- Abbott Reports 17.4 Percent Sales Growth and 12.3 Percent Ongoing Earnings-Per-Share Growth in First Quarter
- WEC 2011 Launches Global Discussion on Energy Future
- Libyan Royal Mohammed El Senussi Calls For 'Tighter Squeeze' on Gaddafi
- Industry experts to address critical success factors and outline best practices in mobile health
- Ukraine Will Join Next G20 Meeting to Share its Expertise in Energy Security
- MWB Business Exchange Starts Campaign to Give Companies Their Identity Back
- The Royal Wedding; Your Personal Guide is Launched Today
- Elekta's most affordable linac now also available with iViewC MV imaging solution
- Bupa Announces Results of Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes(R) on its April 20, 2011 Announcement Date
- Revenues at US$ 915 mn; up 33.5% YoY, Net Income Rises 16.5% QoQ