The Royal Wedding: A Personal GuideBy Archred Ltd, PRNE
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
WINCHESTER, England, April 20, 2011 - Summary
An in-depth guide to the Royal Wedding beautifully presented with music,
script, maps and photos. It has everything you need to know about Kate and
Prince William, their families, the guests, the timetable, the ceremony, the
processions and much, much more.
A unique 'time wheel' that synchronises photos, sound and location to
create the complete Royal Wedding experience. This is linked to a map with
GPS, tracking the progress of the royal couple throughout the day and showing
where to go to see the processions.
Informative, entertaining and elegantly produced, this is your personal
guide to the Royal Wedding whether you are there on the day or watching from
The App uses script, photos and specially commissioned audio to present:
- Profiles of William and Kate - their childhood, education, careers,
romance, fashion and style.
- Profiles of the Royal Family, the Middleton family, bridesmaids,
page-boys, famous guests and dignitaries.
- Details of the wedding ceremony, the music and the people involved.
- A history of Westminster Abbey
- Details of the carriage procession to Buckingham Palace.
- Details of the reception, the balcony appearance, and the evening
- A time wheel combining a GPS-enabled map and timetable of the day.
This is a universal App that works beautifully on both the iPhone and the
iPad, with special features to suit each device.
Download from the App store at:
Download from the website at: royalwedding.locatify.net/
(Due to the length of this URL, it may be necessary to copy and paste
this hyperlink into your Internet browser's URL address field. Remove the
space if one exists.)
The Royal Wedding - A Personal Guide - is available from the Apple App
store now priced at GBP1.19.
For further information: Matt Proud at matt at heavylightdesign.com , +44(0)208-858-7057 ; Nicholas Craig-Harvey at ncraigharvey at strollon.co.uk , +44(0)1962-776616
Tags: April 20, Archred Ltd, England, United Kingdom, Winchester