LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
LONDON, December 9, 2011 - Christmas came early for London yesterday as four models cat-walked alongside its famous landmarks showcasing a selection of the new range of glamorous and sophisticated Christmas lingerie available in store and online now at George at Asda.
LONDON, December 3, 2011 - With families across the UK being 13 worse off per week than this time last year* the tough economic climate is still hitting many families this Christmas.
LONDON, November 29, 2011 - Graduate Fashion Week is delighted to confirm George at Asda as the title sponsor for 2012.
LONDON, November 21, 2011 - George Gold Award Winner Rory Longdon's First Edgy Collection Hits George.com and Selected Asda Stores Rory Longdon, winner of the prestigious George Gold Award at Graduate Fashion week in June 2011, sees the full fruit of his hard work as the launch of his first high street collection goes on sale at George at Asda.
- Stylish Gloucestershire Tween Helps Design New Range for George at Asda
- Celebrities Unite for 15 Years of Tickled Pink
- Look up to 10 ‘Rears’ Younger With The Great Bum Jeans From George at Asda
- Your Little Monkeys to get the Bush Tales Look
- How has George Helped Parents Get Their Kids Back to School This Term?
- Get In Line for Schoolwear Sunday
- George at Asda Launches the Revolutionary New Bodysculpt Trunk for Men for Just 10
- Real Asda Shoppers Show Off Their Real Beauty in New Dove Adverts
- George has all you Need to get Your Children Ready for the New Term
- Glamorous French Hotspots Inspire Designers Behind George S/S 2012 Collection
- Celebrities go Festival Crazy for George Wellingtons