HONG KONG, December 16, 2011 - Ranked No.
ASTANA, Kazakhstan, December 16, 2011 - Today, on 16 December 2011 at 11.30 a.m.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - - Announces UK's betterNbetter as Latest Partner - Makes Hong Kong Acquisition to drive North Asia Growth Dealised, a global operator in turnkey group-buying solutions, has acquired Hong Kong based Lokaly Network Limited (LNL), owner of group-buying services platform Lokaly and of consumer group-buying site ValuUp, a top-ten consumer deals site.
SINGAPORE, December 15, 2011 - - Richard Chandler Corporation Expresses Concern About the Sino-Forest Board's Ability to Address Governance and Operational Challenges and Calls for New Directors Richard Chandler Corporation is the largest shareholder in Chinese forestry company Sino-Forest.
HONG KONG, December 15, 2011 - - World's 5th largest marine container leasing company is latest addition to the HNA portfolio, strengthening HNA's global leadership position in the transportation and logistics industry HNA Group Company Limited (HNA) of China, a leading diversified services and integrated operations company, and Bravia Capital (Bravia) of Hong Kong, today announced the completion of the acquisition of GE SeaCo, the world's fifth largest marine container leasing company. The company has been rebranded as "Seaco". Seaco owns and manages over 870,000 20-foot equivalent units, the industry's standard measure, and now operates as a core business within HNA's existing logistics and finance operations. All of Seaco's key management, including CEO David G.
- Richard Chandler Corporation Expresses Disappointment with Sino-Forest Board Decision Not to Honour its Bond Commitments in Spite of Healthy Cash Position
- Goodman and CPPIB Increase Equity Commitment for China Joint Venture, and Sign New Debt Facility
- Russell Brown Wins "Novel" Judgment Against Edward Lehman
- CORRECTION - Goodman Group: Goodman and CPPIB Increase Equity Commitment for China Joint Venture, and Sign New Debt Facility
- Vistra Continues Expansion in Mainland China
- Launch of Four Mineral Tenders
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- JS Group and Stanhill Capital Partners Form Africa Coal Fund
- Soldier Modernisation Asia Summit to Discuss Asia’s Future and Current Requirements
- DealExtreme Announces Special Winter Discounts on Drinking Accessories & Games!
- Philip Morris Asia Files Lawsuit Against the Australian Government Over Plain Packaging
- Asia Pacific Will Dominate the Connected Device Market, Fuelled by Explosive Growth in China, Says GSMA
- VTech Announces 2011/2012 Interim Results
- Cell Phones Approach Total Penetration Globally, With Smartphones Moving Toward Market Dominance
- New GigXone Small Cell Wireless System for Metropolitan and HotZone Areas Paves the Way for Mobile and Fixed Carriers to Offer Customers "Gig Zone" Personal Plans for Access to Video and Rich Content, and New Managed/Hosted Wireless Services to Businesses and Local Internet Service Providers
- Mobile NFC Gains Momentum as Operators Worldwide Pledge Support for SIM-Based Solution
- Global Mobile Connections to Reach Six Billion Milestone, With Asia Pacific Accounting for Half, Reports GSMA
- GSMA Energy Efficiency Methodology Incorporated in ITU’s New Global Standard
- Mega Tourism Resort Project in North Caucasus Mountains Becomes First Russian Entry to Win a Prestigious International Commercial Real Estate Development MIPIM Award
- Amazing LED Desk Light Combined with Music and Multi-Charger Function From M&C
- SIRVA Announces Acquisition of Peninsula Properties Hong Kong
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- Goodman Asia Wins Business Excellence Award
- GoldenSource's Ahmed to Discuss the 2012 EDM Landscape in APAC at APFIC
- CORRECTION: GoldenSource’s Ahmad to Discuss the 2012 EDM Landscape in APAC at APFIC
- GSMA Announces New Developments at Mobile Asia Congress 2011
- The Women of Afghanistan Must be Heard at the Forthcoming Bonn Conference, Says Jalal Foundation Chief
- EF Releases Its Latest Mobile App: EF MyWords, the Ultimate 5-Minute Word Workout
- Kazakhstan Enters Top Fifty World Economies for Doing Business, Continues March Up World Bank’s Rankings
- Afghan Women Make Themselves Heard in Europe
- Print-Rite Makes A Revolutionary Change in Printer Cartridge Application Systems by Introducing Groundbreaking Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges with its Own Patented Technology
- AIA Group — Third Quarter 2011 New Business Highlights
- SADF and Gallup Reveal First Insights South Asia Survey Results
- Asian Tastes Triumph Over European and American Flavours in British Food Poll
- Datapipe Team to Tackle Oxfam Trailwalker in Hong Kong