SAN JOSE, California - - Industry executive brings 15 years of leadership and sales experience to the European marketplace Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in touch technology and microcontroller-based solutions, today announced the appointment of Joerg Strughold as Vice President of European Sales.
SAN JOSE, California - - Device offers highly integrated features, smaller footprint and higher performance Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) today announced the availability of a new active antenna integrated circuit (IC) designed for AM/FM car antenna applications.
SAN JOSE, California - - Devices enable cost savings of up to 60 percent compared to existing solutions Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) today announced the availability of a new Li-Ion battery management chipset for high-cell-count automotive and industrial applications such as electrical/hybrid vehicles, e-bikes or uninterruptible power supplies.
SAN JOSE, California - Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) today announced the first ATA874x single-chip UHF ASK/FSK RF transmitter family targeting a broad range of proprietary wireless industrial and consumer applications such as metering, alarm systems and home control applications.
SAN JOSE, California - - Fully-featured Platform to Optimize External DDR2 and Flash Memory Organization for Maximum Performance and Cost-effective Data Storage Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) today announced the SAM9G45-EK evaluation kit to support application development on the company's 400 MHz ARM926(TM)-based embedded microprocessor (MPU) with DDR2 memory.
- Atmel Receives ZigBee Smart Energy Certification for BitCloud Software Stack
- Atmel Offers megaAVR picoPower With 128 KB of Flash for Ultra-Low-Power Applications
- Atmel QTouch Library Enables Customization of Touch Functions Across All AVR Products
- Atmel and Adeneo Embedded Announce Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 Training in Milan for AT91SAM9 ARM9 Embedded MPUs
- Atmel Enables Superior Touchscreen Solutions With Introduction of New Family of maXTouch(TM) Products
- Atmel and Cryptography Research Announce License Agreement for Differential Power Analysis Countermeasures Patents
- Atmel Introduces New Family of AVR Microcontrollers for Industrial Motor Control
- Atmel Announces SiliconCity(TM) Flexible Architecture for Low-Cost Custom Defined SoC Development
- Atmel Standardizes on DDR2 for 400 MHz, High Speed-USB-Enabled ARM9-Based Embedded MPUs
- Atmel Introduces the AT697F Radiation-Hardened SPARC V8 Processor for Space Missions
- Atmel’s SAM3U Evaluation Kit and Extensive Software Ecosystem Jump-Start Cortex M3-Based Application Development
- Atmel Secures Portable Electronic Devices with Introduction of Low Power Cryptographic Battery Authentication IC with SHA-256
- Atmel Becomes Industry’s First Supplier to Provide LIN2.1 Conformity for its Entire Automotive LIN Networking Product Range
- Atmel Introduces AVR32 Microcontroller Which Lowers Industry’s Best Power Consumption by 63%
- Atmel’s AT91SO25 Secure Microcontroller Helps Achieve PCI 2.0 Certification for HomeATM’s Safe-T-PIN Internet POS Terminal
- Atmel Upgrades SAM9261S to Higher-frequency SAM9G10 ARM9-based Embedded Microprocessor
- Atmel QTouch Library Now Supports AVR and AVR32 Microcontrollers
- Atmel Announces Plug & Play Host-side Cryptographic Authentication IC
- Atmel Introduces Industry’s First ARM Cortex-M3 Flash MCU With On-Chip High Speed USB Device-and-Transceiver
- Atmel Announces World’s Most Powerful Touchscreen Technology With Revolutionary Performance
- Atmel and ARM Expand Strategic Relationship With Subscription License Agreement
- Atmel Introduces New System-in-Package Solution for Automotive LIN Networking Applications
- Atmel Targets Automotive LIN Networking Applications with Introduction of New AVR Microcontroller
- Atmel Rhino+ USB Demonstration/Evaluation Kit for SHA-256 Cryptographic Authentication Chip
- Atmel Introduces High-quality Stereo Audio Digital-to-Analog Converter IC With High-power Audio Power Amplifier
- Atmel Confirmed as Fastest Growing Among Top Ten 8-bit Microcontroller Suppliers
- Atmel’s SHA-256 Cryptographic Authentication IC Family Prevents Cloning, Secures Data
- Atmel Launches New AVR32 Microcontroller With High Speed Communication for Digital Audio Solutions
- Atmel’s Secure Microcontroller With SERMEPA’s Advantis Crypto Smart Card Receives VISA Approval
- Atmel Takes Industry’s Leading Position in 6-pin Microcontrollers
- Atmel’s Touchscreen Devices Awarded Product of the Year by Electronic Products China