TOKYO, August 30, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on August 30 that its Arcstar (TM) Unified Communications Services will introduce the UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) Plan to allow Arcstar (TM) Global IP-VPN customers to utilize multiple communication functions according to their situation and needs on a flexible cloud-basis.
SHENZHEN, China and LONDON, August 30, 2011 - Huawei., a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider ("Huawei") and EMOZE Ltd., a leading provider of push email solutions and technology ("EMOZE"), are pleased to announce the signing of a world-wide license agreement.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, August 30, 2011 - Net profit BNG EUR 154 million BNG looks back on a positive first half of 2011.
NEWPORT, Wales, August 30, 2011 - British holidaymakers run out of cash exactly four days and eight hours into their week-long summer holiday according to a study conducted by Gocompare.com.
UK Boardrooms to be Paper-free Within two Years as FTSE 100 Companies Snap up New iPad-enabled Board Meeting Software
LONDON, August 30, 2011 - The Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) is predicting that board meetings at the UK's largest companies will be completely paper-free by 2014, after the launch of a second generation Apple-approved application from ICSA Software, a specialist business software company owned by the Institute.
- iomart Hosting and Ecebs Power Smart Travel in North East England
- Level 3 Data Centre Facilities in London and Amsterdam Powered by 100 Percent Renewable Energy
- Beat The Brochure: Holidays to Sharm el Sheikh Prove Increasingly Popular
- Royal Philips Electronics Adopts MediaTek’s LED TV IC Solutions
- Astellas Pharma Inc.: Announcement of Regulatory Submission for Mirabegron (YM178), a Treatment for Overactive Bladder, in U.S. and Europe
- Powwownow Announce the Death of the Office
- EuroSite Power Limited ("EuroSite Power" or "The Company"); Exciting New On-Site Utility to Launch in the UK
- GDF SUEZ E&P UK Ltd Awards 30 Million North Sea Contracts to Petrofac
- Lextran, Clean-Tech Technology Innovator in Fossil-Fired Flue Gas Emission Treatment, has Signed a Full Commercial Scale Project for Treating Pollutant Emissions of a Steel Mill Plant in the Size Equivalent to a Power Plant of 280 MW
- Earn and Learn
- Tesco Invests $45 Million With CA Technologies to Manage IT Across Entire Tesco Group and Enhance Customer Experience
- Finding the Right Fund
- DIA Group Generates Gross Sales of EUR5.42bn in First Half 2011
- Skiline Launch New Website Promising Improved Performance for Skiers
- Switch Datacenter Group Opens High Density State-of-the-art Network Neutral Datacenter in Amsterdam South East
- Equipping the Warfighter With The Next Generation of Offensive Capabilities
- ProteinSimple Reinvents the Western Blot
- City Index Provides Free Seminar on Technical Analysis
- City Index Company Reporting Calendar - 29th August 2011
- White Eagle Chooses Transact Network for Entire Portfolio of Prepaid MasterCard Programs
- travelmatch Infographic Explores the Wacky World of Travel
- HR Professionals Give a no Confidence Vote for Line Managers
- The Sunday Times Launches New Android Tablet App
- S2 Licensing Taking Appointments at IBC2011
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Carbon Fiber (CF) Production to Reach 80,000 Tons in 2016; US and Japan to Remain Largest Carbon Fiber Supply Regions
- Inmarsat GX Selects Rockwell Collins as Aeronautical Technology Partner
- Verde Reports Q2 Financials
- Morgan Stanley B.V. Half Yearly Financial Report as of 30 June 2011
- Invu Document Management Software Allows Architects to Implement Electronic Document Storage for 95 % of Business-Critical Documents
- Lowering Your Company’s Carbon Footprint Through Your Supply Chain
- Abbott Introduces New ALK Genetic Test for Specific Form of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Don’t Write Off a Generation
- British Airways Provides East Africa Relief Flight
- Virgin Holidays Opens its First Concierge Lounge in Orlando
- Medical Billers and Coders’ Professionals Extend Support to Mental Health Billing in San Diego and Chicago