LONDON, August 5, 2011 - Sony Music Entertainment recently added to their roster International Star DJ/Producer Marc Mysterio, whohas previously featured the likes ofChris Willis("Roll Wit It"),Gary Pine("Sunshine"),Samantha Fox("Tomorrow"), Grammy Winning Rihanna/Katy Perry ProducerSandy Vee("Let Loose") on a slew of massive hits of global repute.
SINGAPORE, August 5, 2011 - ICIS pricing, the leading price reporting service for the global chemical industry, has expanded its coverage on the global base oil market with the launch of weekly Africa price assessments in the new Africa Base Oils price report.
LONDON, August 5, 2011 - - According to data from travelmatch.co.uk, Brits are already starting to book their holidays in 2012; the company says this is a great way to secure fantastic bargains early - Online travel specialist Travelmatch, says that the time is now to start planning 2012 holidays.
LONDON, August 5, 2011 - The number of FTTH subscribers in Europe has increased by 22% thanks to a booming broadband market in Eastern Europe.
GERMANTOWN, Maryland and HILDEN, Germany, August 5, 2011 - Food and Drug Administration will reviewtherascreenKRAS RGQ PCR Kit for use with Erbitux(cetuximab), a metastatic colorectal cancer therapy PMA follows a recent submission for use with another EGFR inhibitor drug, also in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer QIAGEN achieves milestones in Personalized Healthcare with innovative companion diagnostics; FDA decisions expected in 2012 QIAGEN (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt, Prime Standard: QIA) today announced it has completed its second U.S.
- ASOS Launches Free iPad Magazine App
- Smith & Nephew CEO Interviewed on Q2 2011 Results
- BBA Aviation CEO Interviewed on Half-Year 2011 Results
- Prudential CEO and CFO Interviewed on Half-Year 2011 Results
- Professor Joe Harrity Joins Peakdale Molecular on a KTA Sabbatical
- Royal Bank of Scotland CEO Interviewed on Half-Year Results
- Anne MacGregor, Leading Antitrust Lawyer, Joins Cadwalader’s Brussels Office
- Magna Announces Second Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Hertz Celebrates European Movie Launch of Disney-Pixar "Cars 2" With Family Fun
- ‘Global Spending on Electric Power Generation Infrastructure Will Reach $403.7bn in 2011′ Says Visiongain Report
- China Sunergy to Announce Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results on Friday, August 19, 2011
- iREP Corporation Increases Efficiency of Social Advertising With Kenshoo Social
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles UK Sales Rise Again in 2011
- Sell Stampede Continues as Traders Look to Non-farm Payrolls - Joshua Raymond, City Index
- Fannie Mae Reports Second-Quarter 2011 Results
- Regenerative Medicine: Barriers to Commercialisation Online Summit… Online?
- PLA Innovation of the Week: Chocolate you can Mold and Shape Into fun Designs
- Inmarsat Launches Voice Distress Service on FleetBroadband
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Health Robotics Wins Quick Dismissal of McKesson Corporation’s Lawsuit in United States Federal Court
- Exclusive Selfridges Deal Gives Businesses Cause to be Jealous of Jealous
- HBA Global 2011 Attracted Key Decision Makers
- Fannie Mae Marks First Year of "Know Your Options" with Nearly Half-Million Visits
- Amsterdam & Peroff LLP Joins Legal Team of Nigerian Politician Yusuf Tuggar to Fight Electoral Fraud Case
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Midtronics Wins Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Argus Analyzers and BP Power
- Inmarsat plc: Notification of Transactions of Directors, Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility or Connected Persons
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend for Third Quarter
- Endeavour to Participate in Two Upcoming Conferences
- Celebrity Judges Announced for Vegas Spin-Off DJ Contest
- HaloIPT in the Fast Lane: Deal With Drayson Racing Technologies to Bring ‘Dynamic Charging’ to Electric Vehicle Motorsport
- EBITDA Developing Better Than Expected - Frankfurt Airport Expects 3 to 4 Percent Passenger Growth
- Endeavour Announces Second Quarter 2010 Financial and Operational Results
- MI6 Lured Rudolf Hess to Scotland in May 1941, Claims New Book
- Alexander Mann Solutions Tops the Global Recruitment Process Outsourcing Industry for Third Year Running