OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
SYDNEY, December 14, 2011 - Vivid Sydney, the largest celebration of light, music and ideas in the Southern Hemisphere, will once again transform Sydney's harbour city after dark from the 25 May - 11 June 2012.
GENEVA, December 14, 2011 - In order to protect its ability to use its brands and key trade marks on the packaging of tobacco products sold in Australia, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has initiated a legal challenge against the Commonwealth of Australia today.
MELBOURNE, Australia, December 8, 2011 - Spinifex Pharmaceuticals, an Australian pain drug development company, today announces the appointment of Dr Declan Doogan as Non-Executive Chairman.
LONDON, December 7, 2011 - - Cox & Kings Launches New Look 2012-13 Brochures The world's longest established travel company, Cox & Kings, has launched its new Australia and New Zealand brochures for 2012-13 featuring a comprehensive programme of escorted group tours, luxury holidays and private tailor-made holidays across the countries.
- Jetabroad Support Outward-bound Australians
- Tagetik Opens Up in Australia
- To Wrap, or not to Wrap?
- BioPower Systems Awarded $5 Million from Victorian Government
- Ansell Limited Acquires a Minority Share in Yulex Corporation
- CMC Tracker Platform Receives Positive Reviews from Canstar
- Transperth Invests in New Technology Making it Easier for People to Use Public Transport
- ReportsnReports - Organics in Australia
- Fair Trade Loyalty a Myth
- ShawCor Receives Letter of Intent for the Pipe Coating of the Ichthys Gas Export Pipeline
- Philip Morris Asia Files Lawsuit Against the Australian Government Over Plain Packaging
- Pierre Fabre Mdicament is Granted Authorisation in Australia to Market the Milnacipran JONCIA to Treat Fibromyalgia
- Terma and JEDS Sign Agreement for Service and Support of Command and Control Systems
- Dita Von Teese Lingerie Collection, Von Follies by Dita Von Teese, Launching Exclusively at Target Australia
- Flirt.com Android App Launched for USA and Australia
- FxPro Announces Launch of Australian Business
- Ansell HyFlex Glove Range Reaches 500 Million Pairs in Sales
- Break-Through Invention for Treating Cancer - Australian Biotech Company Awarded European Patent
- Leading Business Organizations in the U.S. Issue Joint Statement Expressing Deep Concern with the Australian Senate’s Passage of Plain Packaging Legislation and Following a Meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia
- Statement from Fairfax Media - Peter Roebuck
- Goodman Announces Q1 Operational Update and Reaffirms Earnings Guidance for FY2012
- Plain Packaging - Australia Takes Leap in the Dark
- SolveIT Software to Attend the Next Generation Oil & Gas Summit, ANZ 2012
- Australian Law Raises Concerns for Trademark Owners and Business
- RMIT English Worldwide Supports Saudi Arabian Students
- CMC Markets Fully Segregates All Client Funds to Provide Customers with Additional Security
- Australian Screen Industry Increases International Reach with G’Day USA
- SolveIT Software to Lead Keynote Panel at the Next Generation
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- Ansell Extends Success of AMT Antimicrobial Technology for Surgical Gloves With Introduction in Europe
- Key Assets Launches Disability Services for Young People in Western Australia
- [yellow tail] Wins the Oscars of the Wine World
- Leading Mining Executives Built Ongoing Business Relationships at Next Generation Mining Australia Summit in Perth
- Goodman Asia Wins Business Excellence Award
- Goodman European Logistics Fund launches Euro 400 million underwritten rights issue and announces Euro 800 million debt package