Flirt.com Android App Launched for USA and AustraliaBy Cupid Plc, PRNE
Thursday, November 17, 2011
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 18, 2011 -
As of this week, Flirt.com’s Android App is now available in the USA and Australia. After a highly successful UK launch this summer, it’s all go for this cracking app to be released into the busy US and Australian online dating markets.
Once installed onto your Android device Flirt.com’s app offers:
- A fun way to meet lots of new people quickly and with no fuss
- Location-based search
- Alerts and notifications
- Specialised chat rooms
- The ability to create a free profile with your basic information
- The chance to view photos of thousands of women and men
- Members an opportunity to ‘wink’ at an unlimited number of singles
- Loads of time to receive messages from your new admirers wherever you may be
Flirt.com, for all of its incredibly flirtatious members, is where they go to make friends, find a date or to just go wild and flirt themselves silly. It is a deliciously romantic community where there is no need to be shy, because every member is here looking for a sincere relationship based on the international language of flirting, with someone they would always have been too nervous to approach and flirt with in person.
Flirt.com’s new Android app is here to help single people break down their barriers, forget about the insecurities and to find love and a whole lot of fun, from the safety and comfort of their own phone.
“When Cupid Plc created and launched its BeNaughty App on the Android, it was an industry first and an enormous success, instantly shooting to the top of download charts. Now its Flirt.com‘s turn…“ - Bill Dobbie, Chief Executive of Cupid plc
Flirt.com’s new Android app offers a surprisingly easy way of accessing all of the features you get on the entire Flirt.com website, plus it can be downloaded at a price that is entirely dependant on how long you want to spend looking for love. So users can opt for 3 day, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month options when they use a credit card or they can get it through an SMS package.
Users with an existing Flirt.com website profile can immediately log in to their new Android app using their same details and access all their favourite features on the go.
Notes to Editors
About Cupid plc
- Cupid plc listed on AIM in June 2010 and is a leading provider of online dating services
- Cupid has built a base of over 34 million members in 39 countries.
- Cupid offers a wide variety of online dating services allowing members to interact with each other and access the content available on the Group’s websites. These websites are intended to appeal to dating users of diverse ages, cultures and social interest groups. The Group’s most heavily visited websites include www.cupid.com, www.flirt.com, www.benaughty.com, www.girlsdateforfree.com and www.datetheuk.com. The Group also promotes the niche brands www.datingforparents.com, www.indiandating.com and www.maturedating.co.uk.
- The majority of services are also available via Apple and Android App Stores for mobile users as well as through their own Facebook apps - eg. apps.facebook.com/cupidcom and apps.facebook.com/benaughtynow.
- Further information on the Company can be found at www.cupidplc.com.
For further information please contact Sean Wood tel: +44(0)131-220-9822 or email seanwood at cupid.com
Tags: australia, Cupid Plc, Edinburgh, Facebook, November 18, scotland, United States of America