PERTH, Australia, November 25, 2011 - Transperth, a division of the WA Public Transport Authority (PTA) is implementing a system to allow their contracted bus operators to better manage and deliver services.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 18, 2011 - Cupid Plc have now expanded their popular dating site ClickandFlirt.com to Australia and Canada.
BRUSSELS, REDBANK, New Jersey and MELBOURNE, Australia, November 4, 2011 - Global leader in healthcare protection and safety solutions lands CE Mark for GAMMEX Powder-Free Gloves with AMT Antimicrobial Technology.
SINGAPORE and ATLANTA, September 30, 2011 - Retailer Leverages STEP to Create Reliable, Multichannel Information and to Bolster Business Processes Stibo Systems, the independent market leader in master data management (MDM) and the highest-ranking product information management (PIM) provider, announced today that Target Australia Pty Ltd has deployed the STEP software solution to create and manage product information to support its promotional planning and advertising efforts.
MELBOURNE, Australia, September 19, 2011 - Spinifex Pharmaceuticals, an Australian pain drug development company, today announced the first patients have been treated in its Phase 2 clinical trial of EMA401 in postherpetic neuralgia (PHN), a painful condition that develops in some patients following herpes zoster (shingles) and where existing therapy does not relieve pain in all individuals.
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2011
- Shell Confirms Deepwater Oil Discovery Offshore French Guiana
- Jetabroad Announces Partnership With Booking.com
- Healthcare Practices Considering Outsourcing Their Medical Typing Requirements - Med Data Care Pro, an Ideal Choice
- Sharma Urges Commonwealth Law Ministers to Champion Those Denied Justice
- Genes Reunited Releases Ship Passenger Records Online
- Leading Business Organizations in the U.S. Issue Joint Statement in Opposition to Australian Government's Proposed Tobacco Plain/Standardized Packaging Legislation
- Barneys New York Launches International Shipping to 90 Countries on E-Commerce Site Barneys.com
- Redknee Becomes Exclusive Billing, Rating, Charging and Policy Vendor Across Group Operations
- Jetabroad: Australians Ditch Domestic Holidays for Trips Abroad
- Acquisition of Travelforce Extends Egencia's Service Offering and Global Footprint
- New Foundation Inspired by Personal Experience
- Australian Share Traders Just Picking up in Confidence Before Wave of Market Volatility Hit
- More Than Lowest Brokerage: CMC Markets Stockbroking Wins Prominent Awards From Investment Trends*
- Women Achieve Career Success Quicker if They've Worked Overseas, According to Global Survey
- The Handheld Group, a Global Supplier of Rugged Mobile Computers, is Taking Advantage of Opportunities for Additional Growth on the Asia-Pacific Market by Opening Handheld APAC Pty Ltd., in Sydney, Australia.
- Deckers Outdoor, the Owners of the Trademark of Ugg Australia Serve EMU Australia With a Trademark Infringement Lawsuit
- Valued Opinions Online Survey Panel Backs Rules Change for AFL Grand Final
- New Planning Software Employs Fighter-Pilot Targeting Mechanisms to Prevent Corporate Crashes
- Top 300 in Five Broad Subject Areas, and QS Top 500 Universities, Released Today on https://www.topuniversities.com
- Longest-Serving Poppy Appeal Collector Dies
- Knowledge to Action CEO Greg Secker to Join Branson and Robbins at Sydney Success Forum
- Australia's Port Kembla Coal Terminal Maximizing Throughput and Optimizing Stockyard and Ship Loader Utilization With Quintiq Solution
- Video, Audio and Region-Specific Releases and Photos at: https://www.screencast.com/t/YmY1ZTdjNTMt
- 'Valentino, Retrospective: Past/Present/Future' Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), Brisbane, Australia 7 August - 14 November 2010
- Hanvon E-book Store Mode is Recognized, and N618 Wins the New Media Award at Australia CeBIT
- Equmen(TM) brings the health benefits of compression technology to the humble sock
- CSL Limited Publishes First Corporate Responsibility Report
- Kay Bommer Elected as Chairman of the Global Investor Relations Network GIRN
- QVT Supports Rescue Plan of TZ Limited
- WorleyParsons Significantly Increases Usage of AVEVA Plant Solutions
- Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia Chooses Quintiq Strategic Planning Solution to Improve Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- Orient-Express Hotels to Sell Lilianfels Blue Mountains, Australia
- BioPower Systems to Develop Wave Energy Projects With Spain’s Elecnor
- Global CCS Institute - Accelerating CCS