BASINGSTOKE, England, December 8, 2011 - Active Solutions Europe Ltd (www.activesol.co.uk), today announces the innovative approach West Yorkshire Fire Service (WYFRS) has taken to improve the outcomes of Fire Investigation.
BASINGSTOKE, England, November 9, 2011 - Dorset Fire and Rescue Service (FRS) has assessed over 3000 households for fire risk through their new referrals website portal which was launched in April.
BASINGSTOKE, England, November 9, 2011 - INTUITION has become the must-have student services management tool with six colleges implementing the web-based solution over the past few months.
BASINGSTOKE, England, October 21, 2011 - Success of pivotal, phase III trial marks long-acting, prodrug stimulant LDX as potential new treatment option for ADHD in Europe For international medical media only Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today presented positive top line results of the first European phase III study of once-daily lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) in children and adolescents aged 6 to 17 years with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
BASINGSTOKE, England, September 27, 2011 - CONNECT™ changes everything.
- Shire Launches First BRAVE Awards to Recognise Carers
- New Study Released Today Shows Patients With Deadly Form of Lung Cancer Lived Longer Without Disease Worsening
- REACT Win Prestigious Award
- 29th April 2011 - Thomson Reuters Field Specialist Team and REACT Technologies Provide High Speed Wireless Connectivity for Wedding Photographers
- Strategic Partnership Paves the Way for Enhanced Home Healthcare Provision
- REACT Selected by Motorola for Application Partner of the Year - EMEA
- Exenatide Once Monthly Showed Positive Results in Phase 2 Study
- Farncombe Launches Pay-TV Security Validation Programme
- Clinical Solutions' Highly Scalable Triage and Patient Prioritisation Support Solution to Provide Interoperability Across Urgent Care Settings
- Farncombe Consulting Group Acquires Mirifice Professional Services Business
- Clinical Solutions Launches New Business Strategy and Website With 'Seven Competencies for e-care'
- No Big Turnaround Predicted for Drinks Volumes in 2010
- NEWS from Canadean: Industry Leaders to Meet in Amsterdam at Canadean's International Beer Conference
- Asia Helps Bottled Water Ride the Global Storm
- Private Label Beers Gain Share in West Europe
- NEWS From Canadean: Recession Boosts Private Label
- Carbonates set to Bounce Back in 2010
- Beer Keeps its Head Above the Water
- Global Beverage Players Keep the Faith in BRIC Markets
- Farncombe Consulting Group Opens Dusseldorf Office
- West European Beer Sales in the First Half of 2009 Make Sober Reading
- Holiday Collapses Prompt New AA Travel Cover
- Third of Beach Holiday Bookings Rushed, Says AA Travel Insurance
- Global Downturn Drives Change in Liquid Food Packaging Design
- A Supplement a Day May Help Keep Falls at Bay
- Barack Obama… Upstaged by Peggy Babcock?
- Economic Crisis and Melamine Scandal Lead to Slowdown in Dairy Drinks Market
- LTE Mobile Broadband to Generate $70bn in Revenues Within 5 Years According to Juniper Research
- Bottled Water Growth Slows as Consumers Turn on the Tap