BEIJING, December 16, 2011 - Air China officially launched direct daily rotations between Beijing and Lhasa on December 15, the first time that direct scheduled flights between the two cities are available.
BEIJING, December 8, 2011 - On June 2, 2012, Air China will inaugurate direct rotations between Beijing and Copenhagen.
BEIJING, December 5, 2011 - Air China will start offering direct rotations between Beijing and London Gatwick from May 2, 2012.
BEIJING, December 1, 2011 - HNA Tourism Group Goes International A signing ceremony between the China National Tourism Administration ("CNTA") and HNA Group for the global expansion of HNA Group's tourism operations was held in Haikou, China on 30 November.
BEIJING, December 1, 2011 - Air China will resume its direct rotations between Shanghai and Paris starting March 10, 2012, and the existing Shanghai-Beijing-Paris services (CA933/4) will be rescheduled to become direct rotations between Beijing and Paris operated with B777-300ER.
- Air Ticket + DB Railway Package Now Available on Air China’s German Website
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- MDCL-Frontline Becomes Main Service Delivery Arm for BT in China
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- PR Newswire Releases Study on Social Media Adoption by Companies in China
- Climate Policy Initiative Finds China Made Significant Investments in Low-Carbon Development During the 11th Five-Year Plan but Challenges Remain
- Record Growth, Successful New Shows and Prosperous Partnerships Boost Reed Exhibitions Greater China in 2011
- Luckywu.com Attracts Over 100,000 Unique Visitors
- aigo Entrepreneurs Alliance—-Chinese Brands Get on the International Stage Together
- M.A.C Cosmetics Celebrates Chen Man
- Audi Q3 Trans China Tour 2011 Successfully Reaches Finish Line
- Brand Kingdom of China’s Gilt: Vipstore.com’s Vertical Integration Strategy
- Air China Launches China’s First Test of Biofuel Flight
- NE-TIGER’s "Tang-Jing" Haute Couture Show Opens China International Fashion Week
- GSMA Announces Mobile Asia Expo 2012
- TDIA Displays the Latest Development Achievements of TD-LTE in Geneva
- Air China Launches Airport Self Check-in Available at Haneda Tokyo
- Air China to Open Rotations Beijing-Okinawa
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and China Investment Corporation Announce the Russia-China Investment Fund
- Air China Opens Rotations Beijing-Phuket
- Air China Announced to Join SAFUG
- High-end Men’s Fashion Brand EVE CINA Interprets Chinese Fashion Attitude
- New Edition of Three Hundred-Year-Old Classic Qing Chixiu Tripitaka Launched
- Aleris Reaffirms Intent to Supply Aerospace Plate to Airbus in China
- Vision Objects Awarded First Place in Chinese Handwriting Recognition During the 11th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2011) Held in Beijing This Week
- 2011 AirSports Expo China to be Launched in Laiwu
- Nexcelle Brings its Next-Generation Integrated Propulsion System Concepts to Aviation Expo/China 2011
- With Rapid Development of Land Reserve and No. 1 Development Capacity, Evergrande Boosts the Large Increase in Performance
- Leading Chinese Business School Opens London Office: Europe’s New Knowledge Gateway to CHINA and East Asia
- CHIC YOUNG BLOOD to be held September 27-29, 2011
- China Sunergy Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted at 2011 Annual General Meeting
- Warburg Pincus and KPCB China Pumps $100M to Chinese E-Tailer Xiu.com
- Hisense Announces First Milestone of Its Smart Strategy: The World’s First Personalized Smart TV Debuts
- Air China Becomes the Global Business Travel Solutions Provider for Siemens
- Deer Jet: First Chinese Business Jet Operator to Attain ARGUS Platinum Rating