BILLERICA, Massachusetts, August 9, 2011 - Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, will be showcasing its advanced 3D printing solutions at SIGGRAPH's 38th International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 7 - 11 August 2011 in Vancouver, Canada. Objet's newest multi-material 3D printer, the compact Objet260 Connex - based on the company's patented inkjet 3D printing technology and the world's only system able to jet two materials at the same time - will be on display.
BILLERICA, Massachusetts, May 23, 2011 - - Dr.
BILLERICA, Massachusetts and GOTHENBURG, Sweden, May 11, 2011 - Remote technology service pioneer PlumChoice announced today it has acquired the Swedish company Tific AB, the leader in automated IT support solutions.
BILLERICA, Massachusetts and DENVER, Colorado, April 6, 2011 - MCAD Technologies (www.mcad.com/), a leading product development software solutions provider, and Objet Geometries Ltd.
- Dr. Ofer Shochet to Discuss Latest Requirements of Fortune 500 Companies and Service Bureaus and Reveal Newest Advances in Multi-Material Inkjet-Based Technology for Simulating Engineering Plastics
- Objet Digital Dentistry Solutions Offer Reduced Model Fabrication Times and Increased Output Per Technician
- BlueCrest to deploy the Vertica Analytics Platform globally
- Objet to Present Recently Launched Objet24 and Objet30 Desktop 3D Printers and Demonstrate True Transparent, High Temperature and ABS-like Materials - Booth 125
- Early customers already reporting huge business benefits from Vertica's enhanced analytics and performance features
- Webinar to feature prominent Industry Analyst Larry Tabb and Vertica customer BlueCrest Capital Management
- The Information Difference data warehouse report shows traditional DB vendors being challenged by new high-performance solutions
- Axsun Technologies, A Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Volcano Corporation, Announces Breakthrough Integrated Light Source Architecture for Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Imaging
- Vertica: World’s Fastest Growing Data Warehouse Vendor Lands Its 100th Customer in Record Time
- Pink OTC Markets Inc. Cuts Reporting Time, Hardware and Programming Costs with Data Warehouse Built on Vertica and Syncsort
- Contemporary Apparel Manufacturer Selects Vertica Analytic Database
- Nevis Selects Vertica to Make Business Intelligence Fast, Easy and Affordable for European Retailers and Manufacturers
- Nuvera to Deliver Fuel Cell Power Systems and Hydrogen Refueling Station to H-E-B
- Vertica and Sigma Systems Webinar Showcases IPDR Mediation and Data Warehousing Solution for Telecom Service Providers
- Integra Taps Vertica to Deliver World’s Fastest Log Data Warehouse
- Vertica and VMware Discuss How Virtualization Can Transform the Economics of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence