Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association (UNICA)
SAO PAULO, November 17, 2011 - A live online discussion on how to achieve long-term global energy goals, organized by The Economist Conferences and scheduled for Friday, November 18th, is the type of gathering that needs to happen more frequently so that key, sustainable energy strategies already available, can be widely discussed and better understood.
SAO PAULO, July 12, 2011 - One of the world's premier events dedicated to renewable energies, the Ethanol Summit, now has its own channel on YouTube, the number-one video sharing site on the internet.
SAO PAULO, June 17, 2011 - An old solution to modern challenges is the subject of a video that made its debut at a major event focused on renewable energies, held a week ago in Brazil.
SAO PAULO, April 5, 2011 - The Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association (UNICA) announced today the appointment of David Thomas as its new Chief Lobbyist and Leticia Phillips as the organization's Representative for North America, both based at UNICA's Washington, D.C.
SAO PAULO, April 5, 2011 - In the news release, Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association Announces Changes in its Washington D.C.
- Obama's Visit to Brazil Yields 'Encouraging' Renewable Fuels Cooperation, According to Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association
- Ethanol Summit 2011 Emphasizes Brazil's Role In Global Quest For Low-Carbon Solutions
- Joel Velasco Leaves UNICA After Three Years as Chief Representative for North America
- U.S. Senate Decision on Bush-Era Tax Cuts 'Disappointing,' Should Lead to WTO Dispute Settlement on Ethanol Protection, Says Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association
- Doubling Import Tax on Ethanol Will Escalate Brazil-U.S. Trade Conflict, Says Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association
- Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association Says Lame-Duck Congress Goes from Bad to Worse on Ethanol Policy
- UNICA Takes Brazilian Success With Clean and Renewable Energies to COP-16 and the World Climate Change in Cancun
- Solidaridad Network joins Brazilian sugarcane industry in retraining sugarcane cutters displaced by mechanization
- EPA Decision Should Signal End to Ethanol Subsidies and Trade Protection
- Brazilian Sugarcane Industry's 'Virtual Mill,' a Hit at Major Events, Now Also on the Web
- Brazilian sugarcane ethanol industry calls for increased clarity around biofuels sustainability rules as industry moves forward with certification scheme
- Benefits of Sugarcane Ethanol to Hit U.S. Airwaves in New TV Ads During 'Indy 500' Telecast on ABC
- Danger of Trade Barriers for Renewable Fuels Highlighted During WTO Director-General's Visit to Ethanol Mill in Brazil
- Increased sugarcane, sugar and ethanol production should reflect what was not possible in the previous harvest, mainly due to unfavorable weather conditions
- International Food Policy Research Institute tells European Commission that Brazilian sugarcane ethanol saves the most greenhouse gas emissions, even considering indirect land use changes.
- Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association Calls on European Commission Not to Authorize Sugar Exports Above WTO Ceiling
- Sugarcane Agro-Ecological Zoning a Welcome Step to Promote Sustainability, but Amendments Will Be Needed According to Brazilian Sugarcane Industry
- World’s Most Prominent Rally Race, Dakar Debuts New ‘Ethanol’ Category in 2010 with Support from Brazil’s Sugarcane Industry
- President Bill Clinton to Speak at the Ethanol Summit in Brazil
- Sugarcane Ethanol Industry Eager to Implement U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard
- Sugarcane Ethanol Passes Critical Test in California Low Carbon Fuel Standard, Says Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association
- Sugarcane Ethanol Already Meets California Low Carbon Fuel Standard, Says Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association
- Brazil’s top automakers to distribute 2 million copies of the ‘Ethanol Handbook’ in partnership with the Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association