DITTON PARK, England, December 12, 2011 - CA Automation Suite for Clouds to Power Logicalis UK's Private Cloud Services Platform CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that Logicalis UK, part of the international IT and Communications (ICT) solutions integrator, is bolstering its private cloud offerings with CA Automation Suite for Clouds. The private cloud services platform will enable Logicalis UK customers to benefit from the rapid delivery of private clouds, whilst also achieving improved cost efficiencies. (Logo: www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20101014/412869 ) "Logicalis UK is at the forefront in offering cloud services to the FTSE 250 and public sector customers. The new offering, based on CA Technologies, will provide their customers with access to a market leading solution that manages private clouds across a broad combination of hardware and virtualisation technologies that customers already own, combined with innovative strategic advisory services, planning and rapid service delivery.
MORGES, Switzerland, October 19, 2011 - CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that a new global report, 'The Future Role of the CIO 2011; Becoming the Boss' has uncovered hungry CIOs wanting to advance their careers from technology to business leadership.
MORGES, Switzerland, October 12, 2011 - 'Insights: Data Protection and the Cloud 2011' survey from CA Technologies highlights increase in data loss incidents and urgent need to invest in cloud solutions CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today released the results of an independent survey that reveals investment in data protection continues to grow with more budget allocated to cloud computing.
MORGES, Switzerland, October 3, 2011 - A new study conducted on behalf of CA Technologies reveals that the average Smartphone and Tablet PC user has converted their 'dead-time' into 'Mobile Economic Time' - equivalent to 38 days or nearly five and half weeks per year.
ISLANDIA, New York and UTRECHT, Netherlands, September 27, 2011 - - CA Technologies Service Assurance Solutions Help Largest ICT Service Provider in Benelux Ensure Performance, Availability and Quality of IT Services CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that Getronics, the largest ICT service-provider in the Benelux, has chosen the company's software and services to help increase business agility and enhance client satisfaction.
- CA Technologies Names Marco Comastri as President, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Tesco Invests $45 Million With CA Technologies to Manage IT Across Entire Tesco Group and Enhance Customer Experience
- Devanlay-Lacoste Selects CA Service Automation Solutions to Optimize Global Production Planning
- BNP Paribas Personal Investors, Specialist in Financial Advice and Online Brokerage of BNP Paribas Group, Selects CA Clarity PPM, CA Technologies' Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Solution, to Improve Project Governance and Financial Monitoring
- CA Clarity PPM Enables Greater Control and Management of Investment and Resources Allocation
- CA Technologies Partners Upbeat About Economy and IT Spending in 2011
- Organisations' Virtual Environments at Risk from Inadequate Security Management, New Independent Study Commissioned by CA Technologies Reveals
- Real Madrid C.F. Relies on CA ARCserve(R) to Protect its Corporate Data
- CA Wily Application Performance Management Facilitates Trouble-Free Online Business Transactions and Increases Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Henk Van Der Heijden joins CA Technologies as Vice President of Sales for Security; Tim Dunn Appointed Vice President for the Security Customer Solutions Unit in Europe
- Systalians Partners With CA Technologies to Improve Quality of Service, Accelerate Growth and Reduce Costs at the 'Reunica Group'
- Best-in-Class Recruitment Services Helps CA Technologies Further Identify, Attract and Hire the Top Talent in the Industry
- Mainframe is an Essential Component of Organisations' Cloud Computing Strategies, New Study Reveals
- Executives to Discuss How to Overcome VM Stall and Expedite the Development of a Private Cloud
- An Organisation's Ability to Generate Revenue Falls by a Third When Important IT Systems are Compromised, According to a Report Just Published by CA Technologies
- Leading Norwegian Securities Trading Organisation Chooses CA Workload Automation Solution to Improve Availability of Critical Workflows and IT Services
- CA Technologies' Platinum Partner Contec-X First Choice for Implementation in Six Countries
- CA Clarity PPM Solution Helps Avis Europe IT Executives Deliver Projects Faster and in a Consistent and Predictable way Through Increased IT Agility and Innovation.
- The Leading Swiss IT Service Provider for Health and Accident Insurers Relies on CA Service Desk Manager to Pursue a No-compromise Policy When it Comes to Top Quality Customer Support