CHESTER, England, December 16, 2011 - 20 per cent of Brits expect to be pushed into debt, or pushed further into debt from Christmas spending A worrying third of UK adults already in debt say Christmas will push them further over the edge Research from MoneySupermarket.com, Britain's number one comparison site found that almost 10 million UK consumers could be tipped into or pushed further into debt this Christmas.
CHESTER, England, December 13, 2011 - Check your insurance policy small print ahead of winter conditions, says MoneySupermarket Ensure you have adequate protection in place against car breakdowns and burst pipes As we head further into the winter months, Brits are urged to check the small print of their home insurance and car breakdown policies to ensure they are covered for winter conditions and breakdowns, warns MoneySupermarket.com.
CHESTER, England, December 5, 2011 - - With Photo Credit card lender transforms website for Smartphone devices in response to demand New mobile functionality allows customers to manage their money in the palm of their hand MBNA has launched a range of new services enabling UK customers to manage their money through their mobile phones and Smartphones.
CHESTER, England, December 5, 2011 - Drink driving conviction could increase car insurance by 85 per cent Motorists convicted of drink driving could see the cost of their car insurance premiums rise by 85 per cent on average, according to MoneySupermarket.com.
CHESTER, England, December 5, 2011 - Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain set to be popular in 2012 Morocco, Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia set to struggle for UK visitors Staycation trend here to stay As 2011 draws to a close, all eyes are on where Brits will be heading for their 2012 holidays.
- Uninsured Drivers Could Make a Dent on your Insurance Policy
- Avoid The January Christmas Debt Blues
- Christmas Shopping set to get Underway This Saturday Morning (26th November)
- 0 Per Cent Balance Transfer and Purchase Deals at All Time High
- Personal Loan Rates Hit Lowest Levels in Years
- Winter Weather Damage to Homes Tops 600 Million
- Hit The Slopes With Plenty of Cover This Winter
- Ditch Unused Direct Debits to Save Money This Winter
- Heating Wars Commence Across The UK Fuelled by Rising Energy Costs
- The Real Value of a Holiday
- American Airlines Launches New AAdvantage Credit Card Account From MBNA
- Virgin Atlantic Launches two new Credit Card Accounts
- MBNA and Miles & More Jointly Launch New Credit Card Account
- bmi Launches Two New Credit Card Accounts
- 667 Million a Year Wasted by Auto Renewing Home Insurance
- Don’t Let Your Bonfire Night Fizzle Into an Insurance Nightmare
- MoneySupermarket Comment on Junior ISA Launch
- Win a London Theatre Break With Travelsupermarket
- One in Four Households Keep Their Heating Off Despite Cooler Weather
- Frequent Flyers Should Consider Going Annual on Their Travel Insurance Policy
- Sir Richard Sykes is Appointed Chairman of the Deepbridge Innovation Fund Investment Committee
- Average Easy Access Rates up 0.34 Per Cent Compared to 2010
- Confessions of a Secret Credit Card User
- Brits Already Worried About the Cost of Christmas
- Desperate Drivers Seek Cheaper Car Insurance
- Win a Day Trip to Lapland With TravelSupermarket
- Average Two-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Deals Hit Record Low of 3.82 Per Cent
- Check Your Fixed Rate Bonds and Reap Savings Rewards
- Mykonos has the X-Factor as Tulisa Strikes a Chord With Viewers
- Jersey Wins UK Postcode Lottery for Home Insurance
- Terry’s Fabrics Price Match Guarantee
- Terry’s Fabrics Help Customers Complete Their Look
- One in Four Brits Live in Fear of Their Bills
- Hard Pressed Energy Customers Struggling to Afford Rising Cost of Living
- Come Sail With Me?